Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

Photo
- - - - -

Winsome Sida Lee Walker

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 OFFLINE   my3igs

my3igs

Pack Member

• Premium Member
  • 612 posts
  • Interests:Kindness in words create confidence, kindness in thinking creates profoundness, kindness in giving creates love.
  • Name:Evea

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:40 AM

QUOTE (Linda @ Aug 19 2011, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am so very sorry, Evea.....Sophie and Sida are now together. This must be so difficult for you and your husband. How is Amity?

Amity aka Spud-a-Roo, seems to be a little sad, but doing ok with all the extra lovin'. Tiny tot and Brandy are keeping her busy. Along with Eva our foster dog. Although there are no more referees when they are chasing each other. Sophie and Sida kept them in line there. Thanks for your concern, Linda. This has been very hard. But it is comforting to know they are together.
ur.com/1iBBJr6.jpg?1Posted Image

#27 OFFLINE   UDIG

UDIG

Tail Wagger

• IGW Member
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Amything iggies of course!!!! I have a soft spot for senior rescues and will always make room for a few in our home.<br /><br />I actively compete in Coursing both AKC and ASFA, LGRA,NOTRA, weight pull (that was fun),competiton obedience in both AKC and UKC and rally with my iggies.<br /><br />We have dabbled in agility.<br /><br />We have a blast together<br /><br />My other passion is aquariums both fresh and saltwater.
  • Name:chris

Posted 20 August 2011 - 03:12 PM

It is so very hard to say goodbye even when we know in our hearts it is the right thing to do. My deepest condolences to you and all that loved your dear Sida Lee.

Edited by UDIG, 20 August 2011 - 03:13 PM.

~Chris and the boys....

"Yuri" Izat From Russia With Love PT (puppy in training)
"Indy" Izat Rev It UP!! aka LRD , Little Red Dog
"Stretchie" UWP, FC Just Taking It To The Limit MC, JOR, Fch, GRC, VCM (rescue)
"Rafe" UCH, FC Izat Blackacre Kowabunga SC, GRC, Fch, VCM
"Vinnie" MHIT, UCDX Vincenzo's Blue Tux "N" Tails UD, SC, RE, NA, NAJ, ASCA-CD,GRC,SOR,VCM (rescue)

A piece of my heart gone too soon....
"Eli" BIF UWP UCD FC Laviere Rise To The Occasion CDX, MC, RN, Fch, GRC, VCM " My Superstar"

6/4/04-10/24/2010

#28 OFFLINE   Dawondergirls

Dawondergirls

Guide Dog

• Validating Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,381 posts
  • Interests:IGs, cats, mystery books especially historical, classical music and singing.
  • Name:Doreen

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:16 PM

Evea. I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad that your two beautiful girls are together again and free from pain. You have had a lot of heartbreak in such a short time. I pray that your memories of your two sweet girls give you some comfort.

#29 OFFLINE   lilven

lilven

Big Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Name:Jess

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:59 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss. My good friend has a Sida grand-daughter. I can really see the resemblance, Sida was a gorgeous girl.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users