Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

Photo

UV Sun Protection Cotton Hoodies

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Holly

Holly

Tail Wagger

• IGW Member
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:Sewing, cooking, rescue, greyhounds big and small
  • Name:Holly

Posted 16 July 2011 - 06:17 AM

My first IG Tino is 13 years young and has dermal hemangiosarcoma from the harsh AZ sun. This is a malignant skin cancer which can be fatal if left untreated. For years I slathered him with baby sunblock and zinc oxide, but he still was damaged from exposure. Just yesterday he had MORE surgery to remove the growths. My foster dog, Jack also has it.
These brand new hoodies are made with an innovative sunblock fabric that has a 4 way stretch so it moves and grooves with your Iggy. It has a 50+ UPF factor and blocks 98% of the sun's damaging rays. Full back coverage with a big hood to protect the head and eyes too. I can also make 4 legged suits.

Currently available in Charcoal (shown with aqua contrast top stitching), Black and White, these are custom made from your IGs measurements. www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=3585386

Attached Images

• sunblock_hoodie_012.JPG

Holly in AZ
Petwear: www.spoiledbratzwear.com
Rescue: www.silverhounds.org
Pet Wellness: www.holistic-hounds.com

#2 OFFLINE   TinyTaf

TinyTaf

Guide Dog

• 6,007 posts
  • Name:Karen

Posted 16 July 2011 - 06:31 AM

Sending Tino GET WELL wishes & IGGY KISSES. I hope he is feeling better today. hug.gif
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users