Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

Photo

IGraffe Halloween 2011

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Holly

Holly

Tail Wagger

• IGW Member
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:Sewing, cooking, rescue, greyhounds big and small
  • Name:Holly

Posted 16 July 2011 - 06:01 AM

Halloween is the busiest time of year here at costume central! Along with our full line of fleece Jungle Jamz (lion, zebra, leopard) we have ladybugs, cows, the famous glowing Dogerpillar and one of my favs....Dogula skully vampire capes.

This giraffe is brand new for this year, (or IGraffe as I call it) is made with premium minky fabric, not fleece and each one is handmade to your IGs measurements for a custom fit. There is a two week wait, so PLEASE don't delay if you want one of my custom handmade costumes for Halloween 2011! Thanks for peaking!
CODE
http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&page_no=1&display=20&op=new&sterm=&sort_cats=0&seller_id=18072&sc_id=61626

Modeled by the ever-cooperative Princessa, my little rescued beauty queen smile.gif

Attached Images

• smaller_giraffe.jpg

Holly in AZ
Petwear: www.spoiledbratzwear.com
Rescue: www.silverhounds.org
Pet Wellness: www.holistic-hounds.com

#2 OFFLINE   TinyTaf

TinyTaf

Guide Dog

• 6,007 posts
  • Name:Karen

Posted 16 July 2011 - 06:20 AM

Oh my Holly. The IGraffe is just adorable! Love the new costume. Such a beautiful model. I'm sure you are going to get alot of orders for this one. thumbsup2.gif
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users