Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

Photo

IG's For Adoption in New Jersey

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   iglady

iglady

Tail Wagger

• IGW Member
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Name:Robin

Posted 03 December 2010 - 07:54 PM

Hi everybody! I got an email newsletter from The Associated Humane Societies in New Jersey. They are in desperate need for homes for little dogs. Featured were four iggies. Two were pups and two were young bonded sisters (I believe) that they hoped to place together. All looked to be fawn colored. They also had chi's and other cute mixes. If we were not at capacity here, I would head there. I am hoping that maybe somone here is looking!

#2 OFFLINE   Jane

Jane

Guide Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,294 posts
  • Interests:I love to knit, sew, crochet and of course spend time with the dogs.
  • Name:Jane

Posted 03 December 2010 - 08:02 PM

someone here from that area just asked yesterday, let me see who it was?

**edit, two new members from NJ say they are looking. . . Introduction forum, Queserasera and trendtherapy. Maybe contact them through the pm system here and see if they are interested. I think one has already been interviewed by a rescue group.
Posted Image

#3 OFFLINE   MarcoRoni

MarcoRoni

Cat Chaser

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Name:Linda

Posted 04 December 2010 - 05:07 AM

Oh wow! I just got done posting in the General Forum about the 2 sisters. Sisters I would love to have Marianne but, as you said, they prefer they be adopted together.

#4 OFFLINE   Jane

Jane

Guide Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,294 posts
  • Interests:I love to knit, sew, crochet and of course spend time with the dogs.
  • Name:Jane

Posted 04 December 2010 - 05:54 AM

then the dogs are in rescue and not at the humane shelter?
Posted Image

#5 OFFLINE   MarcoRoni

MarcoRoni

Cat Chaser

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 06:41 AM

Jane, it's my understanding that the sisters, Marianne and Ginger, are in rescue. I don't know if the puppies being referred to are Harley Dogison and Pinnucio. Lee Ann from rescue is supposed to call me tomorrow so I'll ask her.

I'm going through Italian Greyhound Rescue Network-NYC/Long Island/NJ/Eastern PA. Lee Ann hasn't had a chance recently to update the listings on Petfinder as she's been so busy but here are the links for the rescue.

NY Listings NJ Listings I do know that Rusty and Houdini were adopted out together and that Nino is being fostered by the girl that did our house visit. She just loves him and said that she's probably going to keep him.

#6 OFFLINE   MarcoRoni

MarcoRoni

Cat Chaser

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 05:55 PM

I spoke with the girl from rescue last night and the sisters are being fostered in Philly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users