Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

Photo
- - - - -

Marchwind Tara Tebo

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#26 OFFLINE   SoCalIggies4

SoCalIggies4

Guide Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts
  • Name:Angelica

Posted 06 August 2010 - 05:37 PM

Deb,

My apologies for just now reading this. I can't imagine what you are going through. I had a canine companion growing up, but wasn't as close to him (in the 20 years we spent together) than I am to my IGs. Your beautiful girl reminds me of Alex.

Lots of love is being sent your way from us. <3
Greetings from Antonio, Alyssa, Alex & Adam

Visit Antonio's Page!

#27 OFFLINE   ilovemygirls

ilovemygirls

Tail Wagger

• IGW Member
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:My girls, photography, learning to golf, spending time with family and friends, looking at available real estate online for fun, working out, enjoying life!
  • Name:Brandy

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:32 PM

What a lovely tribute to your beautiful girl. I can't imagine how heartbroken you still must be. I have to tell you that, for a moment, I was confused b/c I thought I was looking at a picture of my Dolce. The look incredibly similar.

Brandy in St. Louis

Formerly Known as bellasmom

Proud mom to Bella and Dolce

#28 OFFLINE   LoganMango

LoganMango

Big Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:Teaching, 5 IG rescues.
  • Name:Michelle

Posted 29 August 2010 - 12:04 PM

They are so special! My 1 year of Logan's passing is approaching Sept. 11th. I'm sure that will be a hard day for me. Our special friends mean so much to us. Tara was a lovely girl and is with my Logan now. Hugs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users