Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

Photo
- - - - -

IGW's Featured IG: "Devon"!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Alpha Bitch

Alpha Bitch

Alpha Iggy

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Name:Alpha Bitch

Posted 20 June 2010 - 10:34 AM

Introducing IGW's Featured IG, "Devon"!

Here is what Devin's mom Jen has to say about this handsome fellow:

Devon captured my heart when I saw him in a pet store labeled as "Clearance Dog". He was a lot older than the other dogs there (7 months old) and couldn't even stand up in the small cage he was in. His fur was very patchy and his cage wasn't very clean. I called my husband, and he drove up to the store. We took him out of the cage and he never went back in. We brought him home to join our family and also became a companion for our other IG Cassie. After a month of TLC, premium food and love, Dev's fur became full and shiny, his eyes big and bright, and his heart loyal and loving.

Devon is the reason that I discovered and am now involved in IG Rescue. After bringing him home, I did a lot of research about the horrible pet store conditions and in my searches I ended up on the IG Rescue page. I contacted my local rep to see how I could help and have been volunteering ever since.

Devon is truly my heart dog. We have had a very special bond from day one. He does a lot of charity walks with me and also goes with me to IG rescue events. He loves snuggling with me on the couch and playing with our baby, Logan and IG's Cassie and Tanner. Tanner is his best friend, they do everything together. He also enjoys running around outside, playing tug, and snuggling with us underneath the covers at night. I love him with all of my heart.

Meet Devon's "mom" Jen at this link!

#2 OFFLINE   myshakers

myshakers

Stray Dog

• IGW Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Name:Jon

Posted 19 September 2010 - 08:07 PM

Great story about Devon, nice to know some of the history behind him, such a beautiful iggy. And what a wonderful picture too, I know his mom is a talented photographer! thumbs.gif

#3 OFFLINE   infamousiggy

infamousiggy

Big Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Name:Jenn

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:51 AM

Awww thanks Jon!! You're so sweet!! smile.gif
Jenn

Mommy to...
Logan - My adorable little toddler!!