Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

Photo

San Antonio IG needs home ASAP!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   IggyGirl

IggyGirl

Pack Member

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • Name:Afton

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:28 PM

They say "no breeders"; glad to see that. Anyone here in San Anton'?

"FREE TO GOOD HOME: HANDSOME ITALIAN GREYHOUND BOY!

Unexpected U.S. Military move prompts immediate search for permanent & loving, forever home for our precious baby boy. He's 6 years old, has been neutered, is sweet, quiet and shy, current on flea prevention, and needs updated shots so is available FREE to approved new owner or quiet indoor family/home environment.

Must find new/permanent caring home for him before his owners move in June, so please email omallyblue3@aol.com ASAP for more pics and info. or call (210) 268-7088 to coordinate a time to go see him in person. I'm not his owner, but trying to help out a friend to find their incredible little guy a great home! He's currently living on the NW side of town close to the new Alamo Ranch Shopping Center (near 1604W/Hwy151/Culebra/Sea World area) and available for viewing by appointment only.

He's not the only dog needing to find a great new home FAST...they also have a gorgeous and sweet 8 year old Jack Russell Terrier girl that also needs a new home. She's been spayed, current on flea prevention, very sweet and friendly, small in size, big on heart, needs updated shots, and is also available FREE to a good, loving indoor home, too. If they could find one terrific home who could take them both so they could stay together, that would be A DREAM COME TRUE!

Serious inquiries only please. Absolutely NO animal agents, brokers, breeders or resalers accepted. The boy sometimes suffers from seisures so the great stress of having to move across the country would just be too hard on him...and he needs to find another patient person to love and care for him as we have and be patient and understanding of his special needs. This handsome little guy is FREE to great/loving indoor home only and needs updated shots.

THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING AND/OR FORWARDING THIS AD TO ANYONE YOU THINK MIGHT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THIS LITTLE BOY A GREAT FOREVER HOME!"

http://mysa.ca.kaang...d?adid=16715799

Hope they find him a good home!
Posted Image
Pippin and Me, Texan to the bone!

#2 OFFLINE   KTlovesZeus

KTlovesZeus

Cat Chaser

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Name:Katie

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:19 PM

I am about to call on this one, he is a precious boy!

#3 OFFLINE   Linda

Linda

IGW Admin

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,586 posts
  • Interests:My interests involve Anything and Everything IG. I have been making my own raw diet since 2006 and now am a big fan of dehydrating...now making all my dogs treats as well. I also love sewing and enjoy making reversible harness vests.

https://www.facebook.com/ReversibleHarnessVestsByLinda

http://www.igwhispers.com/forum/index.php?showforum=53
  • Name:Linda

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:50 PM

What a sweet looking boy......I hope he finds a great home along with his JR brother.
Linda
IGCA Rescue Volunteer

Star
11/23/90-7/13/05

Posted Image
"One of the unspoken truths of American life is how deeply people grieve over animals who live and die
with them, how real the emptiness is, how profound is the silence these creatures leave in their wake."
From Dog Years by Mark Doty
Posted Image
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then I want to go where they went.-Josh Billings

My Story, and why I love it here****Facebook****YouTube****ReversibleHarnessVestsByLinda

#4 OFFLINE   cfwinged1

cfwinged1

Tail Wagger

• IGW Member
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:IGs<br />Movies (going to and collecting)<br />Make up and Hair<br />
  • Name:Carlos

Posted 05 May 2010 - 07:16 PM

Our san antonio rescue people already got him!!!
I love our rescue group for our area, they do alot
of work with the Houston area also such an amazing
network..
On that note Tommy and I have been home visited
to adopt another girl and we have passed. we are going
to wait for a bit since we just moved into our new forever
home and i just took on a new career/job. we all need to
have a secure routine before introducing a new baby but
we have decided to adopt a older girl.

#5 OFFLINE   IggyGirl

IggyGirl

Pack Member

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • Name:Afton

Posted 06 May 2010 - 01:52 PM

Oh wonderful!! Yay! So glad he's been rescued!
Posted Image
Pippin and Me, Texan to the bone!

#6 OFFLINE   TinyTaf

TinyTaf

Guide Dog

• 6,007 posts
  • Name:Karen

Posted 06 May 2010 - 02:18 PM

Yay for rescue! What a handsome boy. I hope he finds a forever home soon.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users