Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

Photo

Another Iggy looking for a home... Ottawa Canada

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   IggyGirl

IggyGirl

Pack Member

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • Name:Afton

Posted 31 March 2010 - 03:56 PM

"hi i have a 9 month old greyhound and i haft to get rid of him because hes to energetic and he needs more space to run i only live in a 2 bedroom apt and in my building were not allowed to have pets so if anyone is interested please get back to me hes trained and comes with the food collar and leash and his toys"

Poor puppy!

http://ottawa.kijiji...QAdIdZ195583341
Posted Image
Pippin and Me, Texan to the bone!

#2 OFFLINE   Linda

Linda

IGW Admin

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,586 posts
  • Interests:My interests involve Anything and Everything IG. I have been making my own raw diet since 2006 and now am a big fan of dehydrating...now making all my dogs treats as well. I also love sewing and enjoy making reversible harness vests.

https://www.facebook.com/ReversibleHarnessVestsByLinda

http://www.igwhispers.com/forum/index.php?showforum=53
  • Name:Linda

Posted 31 March 2010 - 05:06 PM

She says it's a "Greyhound"....wow...no dogs allowed where she lives and she gets a Greyhound....pretty hard to hide, I'd say....and selling it for $500. There are probably a few hundred adds for IGs across the country on a daily basis. You can drive yourself crazy looking at all the adds.....
Linda
IGCA Rescue Volunteer

Star
11/23/90-7/13/05

Posted Image
"One of the unspoken truths of American life is how deeply people grieve over animals who live and die
with them, how real the emptiness is, how profound is the silence these creatures leave in their wake."
From Dog Years by Mark Doty
Posted Image
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then I want to go where they went.-Josh Billings

My Story, and why I love it here****Facebook****YouTube****ReversibleHarnessVestsByLinda

#3 OFFLINE   Chris

Chris

Cat Chaser

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Interests:Photography and now IG's
  • Name:Christian

Posted 31 March 2010 - 06:46 PM

QUOTE (IggyGirl @ Mar 31 2010, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"hi i have a 9 month old greyhound and i haft to get rid of him because hes to energetic and he needs more space to run i only live in a 2 bedroom apt and in my building were not allowed to have pets so if anyone is interested please get back to me hes trained and comes with the food collar and leash and his toys"

Poor puppy!

http://ottawa.kijiji...QAdIdZ195583341

Are you selling the dog? Here your from Nebraska and on Kijiji it says Ottawa. I sent an e-mail for some info. I live there.

Thanks.
Chris.
Chris.

Schnauzer Spike (RIP 18-01-2010) & Flash (blue IG).

www.cphotos.ca

#4 OFFLINE   Gwen

Gwen

Guide Dog

• Premium Member
  • 2,314 posts
  • Interests:Art, reading, animals. Especially my dear doggies.
  • Name:Gwen

Posted 31 March 2010 - 08:52 PM

QUOTE (Chris @ Mar 31 2010, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you selling the dog? Here your from Nebraska and on Kijiji it says Ottawa. I sent an e-mail for some info. I live there.

Thanks.
Chris.

Hi Chris. Afton, who posted this, was just quoting an ad she saw. This isn't a dog she has herself.
I sure hate these sad ads. I agree that a person can go nuts looking at them all.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Boo Boo, Pixel and Georgie

#5 OFFLINE   IggyGirl

IggyGirl

Pack Member

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • Name:Afton

Posted 01 April 2010 - 04:15 PM

Oh, sorry Chris, just got on. Yes, Gwen's right. Just posting an ad I found via my Google alerts. Thanks Gwen! So sad about the puppy... But will you be able to take him???

Found two more that are kinda scary, am posting them together in another thread. I feel like I'm gonna clutter this part of the forum...
Posted Image
Pippin and Me, Texan to the bone!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users