Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

Photo

Florida IG Rescue Newsletter

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   LittleBiddysMom

LittleBiddysMom

Tail Wagger

• IGW Member
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Name:annemarie

Posted 12 January 2010 - 12:45 PM

I am pleased to announce that Florida will soon be releasing the our first bi-monthly newsletter for the promotion of IG Rescue! Leslie and I have had this idea in the works for sometime now but recently we got down to business and had a major brainstorming session over several bloody mary's at brunch. Oh yeah, it was SERIOUS.

Some of out goals for the newsletter are as follows:

-Reconnect volunteers and former adopters accross the state of Florida.
-Convince more people that fostering is a noteworthy cause.
-Raise more $$$ for the IG Rescue Fund.

One thing to note is that the newsletter will PROMOTE and ENDORSE IGRF but will NOT BE a production OF IGRF.

The newsletter will list upcoming events accross the state, have featured fosters, featured articles and have lots of pictures of our favorite friends, IGGIES!!!!

The newsletter will have an extremely positive tone to it and will be fun and informative.

We would really love for forum members from Florida to sign up to receive the newsletter, but ALL forum members are welcome! The first newsletter will be e-mailed out to readers by the end of January or begining of February and will be in Word format.

If you would like to get on the list please send an e-mail with the e-mail address(es) you would like the newsletter sent to at:

BerniesIggyRescuePages@yahoo.com

If you have a business in Florida or an Internet based business that has anything to do with IGs/dogs I recommend you get on the list to receive the 1st Issue because thier will be opportunities to advertise starting with our 2nd issue with 100% of the proceeds going to the IGRF.

#2 OFFLINE   Linda

Linda

IGW Admin

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,586 posts
  • Interests:My interests involve Anything and Everything IG. I have been making my own raw diet since 2006 and now am a big fan of dehydrating...now making all my dogs treats as well. I also love sewing and enjoy making reversible harness vests.

https://www.facebook.com/ReversibleHarnessVestsByLinda

http://www.igwhispers.com/forum/index.php?showforum=53
  • Name:Linda

Posted 13 January 2010 - 05:01 PM

That's a great idea (brainstorming over bloody marys too)....I requested to be on the mailing list.
Linda
IGCA Rescue Volunteer

Star
11/23/90-7/13/05

Posted Image
"One of the unspoken truths of American life is how deeply people grieve over animals who live and die
with them, how real the emptiness is, how profound is the silence these creatures leave in their wake."
From Dog Years by Mark Doty
Posted Image
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then I want to go where they went.-Josh Billings

My Story, and why I love it here****Facebook****YouTube****ReversibleHarnessVestsByLinda

#3 OFFLINE   About Time IGs

About Time IGs

IGW Admin

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,006 posts
  • Interests:IGs, Horses, Photography, Website & Graphic Design, and having fun!
  • Name:Laura

Posted 13 January 2010 - 05:18 PM

What a great idea!
I love the brainstorming session part too laugh.gif
I would like to be on the list as well.

Perhaops I can also offer assistance with free promotion on our IG Connection website?

~Laura
I used to have a life, but my dogs ate it!

Posted Image
Hope's Blog ~ www.HopeAnn.com
Just A Little Faith ~ www.JustALittleFaith.com
About Time Italian Greyhounds ~ www.AboutTimeIGs.com
About Time Web Design ~ www.AboutTimeWebDesign.com

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Elliot, Poet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users