Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

Photo
- - - - -

Vinyl grandkids

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Jane

Jane

Guide Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,294 posts
  • Interests:I love to knit, sew, crochet and of course spend time with the dogs.
  • Name:Jane

Posted 08 January 2010 - 07:23 PM

Kate, just a suggestion, but I saw this the other day on an SUV. Decals of little kids with various poses, wagon, baseball, doll etc. They then had a child's name, grandparents go nuts over that kind of stuff. The couple I saw had 14 of them across their back window, with the saying, "this is what crazy looks like"
Posted Image

#2 OFFLINE   About Time IGs

About Time IGs

IGW Admin

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,006 posts
  • Interests:IGs, Horses, Photography, Website & Graphic Design, and having fun!
  • Name:Laura

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:51 PM

QUOTE (Jane @ Jan 8 2010, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kate, just a suggestion, but I saw this the other day on an SUV. Decals of little kids with various poses, wagon, baseball, doll etc. They then had a child's name, grandparents go nuts over that kind of stuff. The couple I saw had 14 of them across their back window, with the saying, "this is what crazy looks like"

I have seen those - they are cute! I have seen piecces for the whole family, mom, dad, big kids, little kids, etc, and pets (dog, cat) too. Can you guys make those?
~Laura
I used to have a life, but my dogs ate it!

Posted Image
Hope's Blog ~ www.HopeAnn.com
Just A Little Faith ~ www.JustALittleFaith.com
About Time Italian Greyhounds ~ www.AboutTimeIGs.com
About Time Web Design ~ www.AboutTimeWebDesign.com

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Elliot, Poet

#3 OFFLINE   remarvin

remarvin

Guide Dog

• Premium Member
  • 2,501 posts
  • Name:Kate

Posted 11 January 2010 - 02:26 PM

Yeah, funny that you mention that cause we do want to do that. The problem is designing a set of people to go together, which we are in the process of working on. I will let you guys know when this becomes available. Thanks for your suggestions, it is always good to know what our customer base is looking for. smile.gif
Kate and Dave and two little rascals...

Jack Posted Image and Mouse Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users