Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

Photo

Lost IG female Washington State

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Beachiggys

Beachiggys

Pack Member

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts
  • Name:regina

Posted 07 January 2010 - 05:58 AM

My dad was watching my IG's Christmas night and they where outside playing. My female, Darby, jumped a 3 foot fence and has not been seen since. I have posted fliers at all vet clinics and vet hospitals in my area. I have had my friendly FedEx man leave fliers in my area when he makes deliveries. I have placed ads in newspaper, craigslist, petfinder, fidofinder, ect. And nothing. I regret to say that she is not micro chipped and did not have her collar on. The was lost in the area of Finley (part of Tri-Cities, in SE Washington State

I have attached a photo of her and Harley (my male). Darby is the one on the right. She is black with white chest and a little white on her nose. She is about 1 ft tall. She is extremely skittish and does not approach stangers. With her being gone for so long I fear the worst. I came across this website and thought I'd post this.

Please repost this in your area in the event someone has her and does not want to give her back. I am offering a reward for her safe return. Thanks Candice 509-727-6713

Attached Images

• harley_darby_2.JPG

Edited by Beachiggys, 07 January 2010 - 05:59 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users