Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

Photo
- - - - -

Iconic Dog

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Gwen

Gwen

Guide Dog

• Premium Member
  • 2,314 posts
  • Interests:Art, reading, animals. Especially my dear doggies.
  • Name:Gwen

Posted 03 January 2010 - 09:10 AM

Howdy! For those of you that don't know me, I'm Gwen, and Iconic Dog is my pet portrait painting business. I studied portraiture in art school and have painted for about thirty years, but only took it up as an official occupation a few years ago. Since then, I have been very busy painting portraits of dogs of all breeds- but especially lots and lots of Italian Greyhounds. smile.gif
I specialize in customized backgrounds, for those who want to integrate something personal and meaningful into the painting- a favorite toy, a special flower... whatever touches you. Or I am happy to do something simple and classic. My prices are very competitive, and your satisfaction is fully guaranteed.
p.s. Iconic Dog is a friend to rescue. I work with about 25 different rescue organizations around the world, raising money to help dogs in need.

http://www.iconicdog.com/

Attached Images

• Megapix.jpg

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Boo Boo, Pixel and Georgie

#2 IGW Guest: "Guido"

IGW Guest: "Guido"
  • Guests

Posted 03 January 2010 - 11:32 AM

Well. . I am a proud owner of a Gwen Rosewater Original!!! It was a fantastic experience. Gwen spent extra time with us and insuring the background color and design would fit with my eclectic home decor. What is the most special and what you can not see in the photo is Gwen captured all the little scars and imperfections in his eyes that makes a Guido. . . a real Guido! wub.gif It is a truly amazing painting and is a cherished valuable in the home!

Attached Images

• 3.JPG
  • MVC_463S.JPG

Edited by Guido, 03 January 2010 - 11:34 AM.

#3 OFFLINE   Jane

Jane

Guide Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,294 posts
  • Interests:I love to knit, sew, crochet and of course spend time with the dogs.
  • Name:Jane

Posted 03 January 2010 - 11:44 AM

I too have one of Gwen's paintings. It's of our dearly departed Sophie, and is a wonderful reflection of her dear little self.

Attached Images

• Sophie_painting.jpg

Posted Image

#4 OFFLINE   Jackswebmonkey

Jackswebmonkey

Veteran Dog

• Premium Member
  • 1,375 posts
  • Name:Madison

Posted 03 January 2010 - 03:25 PM

This is weird but somehow, Guido's painting seems to express much more of his personality than Guido himself! Gwen, you are such a sweet soul so talented!
Madison and Jack

See IggyJack's Amazing Tricks and Activities on YouTube

Read ideas and excerpts from my forthcoming book The Conceptual Dog
http://conceptualdog.blogspot.com

#5 OFFLINE   Dunn13

Dunn13

Guide Dog

• Premium Member
  • 2,627 posts
  • Name:Katie

Posted 04 January 2010 - 09:55 PM

Beautiful work Gwen...you are so talented.
Katie, Mobley and Kasia
Salt Lake City, UT

Posted Image Posted ImageA dog is the only thing that loves you more than he loves himself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users