Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

Photo
- - - - -

IGW Featured IG: "Vince"!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Alpha Bitch

Alpha Bitch

Alpha Iggy

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Name:Alpha Bitch

Posted 12 December 2007 - 09:15 AM

Introducing IGW's Featured IG, "Vince"!
Posted Image

Vincenzo (Vince) is truly my heart dog. He came into our lives when we had no intention of getting a dog. The father of a former boyfriend of my daughter had purchased him and could no longer keep him. At 4 months old, my daughter brought him home to "meet" us, he ran passed everyone directly to me, jumped on my lap and kissed me all over. My husband witnessed this and said "ok we will keep him". It was love at first sight for both of us. That was over 4 years ago and each day with him is a treasure. The novelty of him has never worn off. He is with me basically 24/7 since he comes to work with us every day. I am so lucky to be able to do that. He is a wonderful companion!

Vince loves to bark at the neighborhood kids out the window, run and play with his brother Sambuca, go for long walks, lounge in the sunshine that streams through our front door, sleep between my husband and I, lay under the covers between my husband's leg's on Sunday morning as the 2 of them have their weekly breakfast in bed, go for rides in the car with us, playdates with his IG friends Fresco, Sophia, Isabella and brother Buca and basically happiest when he is with his humans.

He is the doggie love of my life and my husband and I always say that he enriches our lives so much, we don't know what we did before him. We are so blessed to have him in our lives!

Meet Vince's "mom" Sandy, and be sure to visit his Gallery!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users