Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

Photo
- - - - -

IG Vinyl Decals

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   remarvin

remarvin

Guide Dog

• Premium Member
  • 2,501 posts
  • Name:Kate

Posted 05 October 2009 - 07:07 AM

Okay, so IG vinyl decals are finally available for ordering!! Here are the details:

There are 2 styles of decals, the full body IG and the IG Whispers head silhouette. Each decal is available in two colors - white or silver. Each decal can be ordered in two sizes, small (3-4 inches) and large (5-6 inches). All decals will be $6 (shipping included within the US, for international shipping please contact us) for the first decal, and $4 for additional decals shipped in the same order. Personalized text is available with any design for an additional $2.

IGvinyls1.JPG IGvinyls2.JPG

If you wish to have "IG Rescue" or "IG Whispers" text added to your vinyl, 50% of the purchase price will go towards IG rescue, or IG Whispers as appropriate. If anyone is looking for a more customised design (different size, text, or color) please PM me and we can work with you individually.

Please PM me with your orders, make sure to include the following:
Style: (full body or head)
Size: (small or large)
Color: (white or silver)
Text: (if you would like your dog's name or other text, make sure to write it in and proof read)
Email: (please include your email address for PayPal so we can send the appropriate invoice for payment)

Once we recieve your PM, we will send an invoice through PayPal for the appropriate amount. The preferred method of payment is PayPal, however we will accept other forms of payment if you check with us first. Please be aware that your order will not be processed until payment has been recieved. Please confirm that the shipping address on your Paypal is correct, or provide another shipping address in your original PM. Please confirm all order information included in the invoice. We will not be held responsible for spelling mistakes in personalized text or shipping errors due to incorrect address information.

Thanks for your support, we hope you enjoy your IG decals!!
Kate and Dave and two little rascals...

Jack Posted Image and Mouse Posted Image

#2 OFFLINE   LadyCandy

LadyCandy

Guide Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,155 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Art, Love, All Animals, Tattoos, Music, Nature, Books, Rubik's Cube, Fashion, Japan, Europe, Ipod, Veggie Burgers, Traveling, Making Jewelry, Psp, Nintendo Ds, Cute Things,Music, Ect.
  • Name:Emily

Posted 05 October 2009 - 09:53 AM

yayyyyyyy!!! I am so ordering this tonight. spikey_biggrin.gif
Posted Image

#3 OFFLINE   BlueWillow

BlueWillow

Big Dog

• Premium Member
  • 387 posts
  • Name:Karen

Posted 05 October 2009 - 02:52 PM

Cool! dance_for_joy.gif
Karen & The Berry Bunch!

Willow born 02/04/04 Posted Image Maggie May born 07/18/04 Posted Image Summer born 06/18/05 Posted Image Ginger Sue born 08/18/07 ?? Posted Image

Posted Image
"My goal in life is to be as wonderful as my dogs think I am!"

Please visit Ohio IG Rescue for more information about Brea, our current foster and all the IG's that are looking for their forever homes...

#4 OFFLINE   Jane

Jane

Guide Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,294 posts
  • Interests:I love to knit, sew, crochet and of course spend time with the dogs.
  • Name:Jane

Posted 05 October 2009 - 03:23 PM

Now to decide! I hated when we traded our Jeep in, my last decal from Karen and Duane (Bluewillow) had to go with it!
Posted Image

#5 OFFLINE   BlueWillow

BlueWillow

Big Dog

• Premium Member
  • 387 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 06:13 PM

QUOTE (Jane @ Oct 5 2009, 06:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now to decide! I hated when we traded our Jeep in, my last decal from Karen and Duane (Bluewillow) had to go with it!

Awww, I know what you mean Jane. I loved those decals. Duane really should have more made, and we've been talking about it, but have not gotten around to it. Mine got ruined when I had the car painted. The tape used to mask off the window pulled it right off spikey_tongue.gif

I really like the full body iggy with the name. Those would look sweet on my Element aka the Iggy Wagon...

Karen & The Berry Bunch!

Willow born 02/04/04 Posted Image Maggie May born 07/18/04 Posted Image Summer born 06/18/05 Posted Image Ginger Sue born 08/18/07 ?? Posted Image

Posted Image

Please visit Ohio IG Rescue for more information about Brea, our current foster and all the IG's that are looking for their forever homes...

#6 OFFLINE   Lori

Lori

Guide Dog

• 3,259 posts
  • Interests:I love being outdoors with my animal gang, I camp,fish, like getting scared by horror movie but a chick flix is nice once in a while.spending time with my boys !!
  • Name:Lori

Posted 06 October 2009 - 01:37 PM

Just e-mailed you my info smile.gif
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion". ....

#7 OFFLINE   IGLV

IGLV

Guide Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Sighthounds (especially my two IG's), music, photography, Photoshop, making bows (hair bows and doggie bows), and other fun stuff :)
  • Name:Brandi

Posted 06 October 2009 - 03:33 PM

Very cool smile.gif
Posted Image

#8 OFFLINE   remarvin

remarvin

Guide Dog

• Premium Member
  • 2,501 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:34 AM

I just wanted to put up a quick note to let people know that I will be posting instructions for application of the vinyls within the next day or two. Some of you may already have experience with applying vinyl decals, but for those who don't, these instructions will give you a few tips for applying your vinyl without getting air bubbles under it. Please let me know if you have any questions, I will post a link to the instructions once they are up!!

#9 OFFLINE   DreamDog

DreamDog

Cat Chaser

• Premium Member
  • 174 posts
  • Name:Lisa

Posted 08 October 2009 - 12:55 PM

Awesome!!!!! spikey_biggrin.gif
Lisa - Sienna, Blue, Spinner & Django
IGCA Rescue Rep Alaska

My Art Website
Posted Image

Iggy Art on Artfire
Current Works - On My Easel

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.....Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” —Groucho Marx

#10 OFFLINE   remarvin

remarvin

Guide Dog

• Premium Member
  • 2,501 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 05:13 AM

Ok everyone, here is the link for the vinyl application instructions:

How to Apply IG Vinyl Decals

And here are some pictures of some of the recent orders we have done:

These people should be recieving their orders shortly!! Thanks everyone for your support, and I hope you enjoy your decals!!

#11 OFFLINE   Jane

Jane

Guide Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,294 posts
  • Interests:I love to knit, sew, crochet and of course spend time with the dogs.
  • Name:Jane

Posted 09 October 2009 - 06:23 AM

How much is the pawprint, I hadn't seen it!
Posted Image

#12 OFFLINE   remarvin

remarvin

Guide Dog

• Premium Member
  • 2,501 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 07:45 AM

LOL, the paw print is a last minute freebie that we threw in with the orders, but if you want to order just the paw, I'd ask $2 for it. It is relatively small, about 2 inches if I remember right. Let me know if that's what you want.

#13 OFFLINE   remarvin

remarvin

Guide Dog

• Premium Member
  • 2,501 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 10:52 AM

Oh, I just wanted to update everyone that I had to update my initial post regarding the shipping. The $6 including shipping was for US customers only ($4 vinyl + $2 shipping), international shipping will have be calulated seperately and charged to your order ($4 vinyl + calculated shipping). Sorry for any inconvience, I didn't mean to forget about you international members!!

#14 OFFLINE   Biggrins

Biggrins

Veteran Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts
  • Interests:Photography, computers, doggies
  • Name:Wendy

Posted 09 October 2009 - 05:03 PM

Those are great!! smile.gif
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#15 OFFLINE   BlueWillow

BlueWillow

Big Dog

• Premium Member
  • 387 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 05:38 PM

I see mine!!!!! dance_for_joy.gif
Karen & The Berry Bunch!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users