Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

Photo

Molly gets adopted!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   BlueWillow

BlueWillow

Big Dog

• Premium Member
  • 387 posts
  • Name:Karen

Posted 05 September 2009 - 12:43 PM

Little Miss Molly got adopted today. She went to her new home in Indianapolis with her new mommie Ella and her new daddy Randy. Ella doesn't work, so Miss Molly will be spoiled 24/7 at the Dreiman home.

Way to go Molly, you hit the adoption jackpot, kiddo! clap.gif

I'm gonna miss ya sosad.gif

Here's Molly with her new parents, Randy and Ella! wub.gif

Attached Images

• IMG_2754.JPG

Karen & The Berry Bunch!

Willow born 02/04/04 Posted Image Maggie May born 07/18/04 Posted Image Summer born 06/18/05 Posted Image Ginger Sue born 08/18/07 ?? Posted Image

Posted Image
"My goal in life is to be as wonderful as my dogs think I am!"

Please visit Ohio IG Rescue for more information about Brea, our current foster and all the IG's that are looking for their forever homes...

#2 OFFLINE   Gwen

Gwen

Guide Dog

• Premium Member
  • 2,314 posts
  • Interests:Art, reading, animals. Especially my dear doggies.
  • Name:Gwen

Posted 05 September 2009 - 01:48 PM

Excellent! It looks like a cushy situation for little Molly.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Boo Boo, Pixel and Georgie

#3 OFFLINE   Linda

Linda

IGW Admin

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,586 posts
  • Interests:My interests involve Anything and Everything IG. I have been making my own raw diet since 2006 and now am a big fan of dehydrating...now making all my dogs treats as well. I also love sewing and enjoy making reversible harness vests.

https://www.facebook.com/ReversibleHarnessVestsByLinda

http://www.igwhispers.com/forum/index.php?showforum=53
  • Name:Linda

Posted 05 September 2009 - 05:45 PM

How wonderful..how long did you foster her....her new Mom and Dad looks so happy. She will miss you, I"m sure ...but will adjust quickly with so much attention.
Linda
IGCA Rescue Volunteer

Star
11/23/90-7/13/05

Posted Image
"One of the unspoken truths of American life is how deeply people grieve over animals who live and die
with them, how real the emptiness is, how profound is the silence these creatures leave in their wake."
From Dog Years by Mark Doty
Posted Image
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then I want to go where they went.-Josh Billings

My Story, and why I love it here****Facebook****YouTube****ReversibleHarnessVestsByLinda

#4 OFFLINE   tinyfeetzfl

tinyfeetzfl

Guide Dog

• Premium Member
  • 2,068 posts
  • Name:Renee

Posted 05 September 2009 - 06:41 PM

I love this picture! Molly, you are one very lucky girl, and I may be wrong, but I bet Randy and Ella will be just the kind of parents
IGs dream of. Congrats to all! Looks like a perfect fit wub.gif
Renee
Renee
Posted ImageIG Gili 10.25.06 (aka Tweety-Lou)

Posted Image

"You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us." ~Robert Louis Stevenson

#5 OFFLINE   BlueWillow

BlueWillow

Big Dog

• Premium Member
  • 387 posts
  • Name:Karen

Posted 05 September 2009 - 07:17 PM

I think they'll be an awesome home for Molly. They had an IG before, and she lived to be 15 or 16, until she had to be put to sleep because of some medical issues that effected her quality of life. Ella said she didn't think she'd ever be ready for an dog again because she was so attached to her beloved pet. It's apparently been a number of years, and now that she's retired and doesn't work, she was longing for a companion during the day. Molly warmed up to her right away, and when they left our house, they stopped at a Petsmart to get a few thing to spoil their new addition. Randy said that Molly fell asleep on Ella's lap about 20 minutes into the trip.

I'm so happy for Molly, but I'm also really surprised how attached I became in such a short time. I'm gonna miss that little darling. rolleyes.gif
Karen & The Berry Bunch!

Willow born 02/04/04 Posted Image Maggie May born 07/18/04 Posted Image Summer born 06/18/05 Posted Image Ginger Sue born 08/18/07 ?? Posted Image

Posted Image
"My goal in life is to be as wonderful as my dogs think I am!"

Please visit Ohio IG Rescue for more information about Brea, our current foster and all the IG's that are looking for their forever homes...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users