Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

Photo

URGENT HELP NEEDED in Utah

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Beachiggys

Beachiggys

Pack Member

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts
  • Name:regina

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:42 AM

URGENT - Help us save these dogs (salt lake)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-07-29, 7:06PM MDT
Reply to: ruffpatchrescue@yahoo.com [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruff Patch Rescue is always in need of foster families for animals in need. For more information feel free to visit us at http://www.ruffpatchrescue.com.

We have a bunch of smaller dogs that are scheduled to be euthanized this week. Please open up your hearts and home to one of these sweet babies. They deserve a chance!

Male - Terrier Mix
2 Male - Chihuahuas
Female - Chihuahua
Male - Cocker Spaniel
Female - Italian Greyhound
Male - Beagle
Male - Lhasa Apso
Male - Papillion
2 Male - Miniature Schnauzer

#2 OFFLINE   Jane

Jane

Guide Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,294 posts
  • Interests:I love to knit, sew, crochet and of course spend time with the dogs.
  • Name:Jane

Posted 30 July 2009 - 06:10 AM

when I go to that website, none of those dogs are there, could be this work computer is not picking up additional pages, but does anyone see them?
**edit: If indeed you see them on that website, here is Utah's rescue rep: utahigrescue@hotmail.com
Tippett is her last name, maybe Holly?

QUOTE (Beachiggys @ Jul 30 2009, 08:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
URGENT - Help us save these dogs (salt lake)

Date: 2009-07-29, 7:06PM MDT
Reply to: ruffpatchrescue@yahoo.com [Errors when replying to ads?]

Ruff Patch Rescue is always in need of foster families for animals in need. For more information feel free to visit us at http://www.ruffpatchrescue.com.

We have a bunch of smaller dogs that are scheduled to be euthanized this week. Please open up your hearts and home to one of these sweet babies. They deserve a chance!

Male - Terrier Mix
2 Male - Chihuahuas
Female - Chihuahua
Male - Cocker Spaniel
Female - Italian Greyhound
Male - Beagle
Male - Lhasa Apso
Male - Papillion
2 Male - Miniature Schnauzer

Posted Image

#3 OFFLINE   Jane

Jane

Guide Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,294 posts
  • Interests:I love to knit, sew, crochet and of course spend time with the dogs.
  • Name:Jane

Posted 30 July 2009 - 08:27 AM

I have looked again from home, and see none of the dogs mentioned with the exception of the female chi. Something odd about the ad, if you follow all of their links at ruffpatch, they say it's a brand new organization and all the pets are in foster homes. They seem to stress they are looking for lovable homes for all, and no mention of being a kill shelter. Not often you find people caring for dogs in their home if they are going to be euthanized later.
Posted Image

#4 OFFLINE   MIAsFolks

MIAsFolks

Tail Wagger

• Premium Member
  • 49 posts
  • Name:RichandMary

Posted 30 July 2009 - 02:18 PM

QUOTE (Jane @ Jul 30 2009, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have looked again from home, and see none of the dogs mentioned with the exception of the female chi. Something odd about the ad, if you follow all of their links at ruffpatch, they say it's a brand new organization and all the pets are in foster homes. They seem to stress they are looking for lovable homes for all, and no mention of being a kill shelter. Not often you find people caring for dogs in their home if they are going to be euthanized later.

I believe this dog (Farrah) must be the dog referred to....she's in Utah. Website is: http://www.adoptapet...pet2702281.html

Posted Image
Mia

#5 OFFLINE   Linda

Linda

IGW Admin

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,586 posts
  • Interests:My interests involve Anything and Everything IG. I have been making my own raw diet since 2006 and now am a big fan of dehydrating...now making all my dogs treats as well. I also love sewing and enjoy making reversible harness vests.

https://www.facebook.com/ReversibleHarnessVestsByLinda

http://www.igwhispers.com/forum/index.php?showforum=53
  • Name:Linda

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:18 PM

I hope they ALL are saved....the site looks like the ones from the Humane Society here in florida, that are no kill shelters.....The sites for Animal Care and control and other kill shelters are depressing and dismal....
Linda
IGCA Rescue Volunteer

Star
11/23/90-7/13/05

Posted Image
"One of the unspoken truths of American life is how deeply people grieve over animals who live and die
with them, how real the emptiness is, how profound is the silence these creatures leave in their wake."
From Dog Years by Mark Doty
Posted Image
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then I want to go where they went.-Josh Billings

My Story, and why I love it here****Facebook****YouTube****ReversibleHarnessVestsByLinda

#6 OFFLINE   ciaoSophie

ciaoSophie

Tail Wagger

• IGW Member
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Interests:biking, hiking, skiing, theater, pontooning, happy hour!
  • Name:Lisa

Posted 05 August 2009 - 06:01 AM

I clicked onthe link to Farrah, and it says the dog is no longer available. A happy ending?? I am retired from the airline industry, and would have flown out to get her smile.gif
Happy Girl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users