Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

Photo
- - - - -

Greyhound / IG Vinyl Decals

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Poll: Interest in vinyl IG decals

Would you be interested in a general greyhound / IG decal?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Would you be interested in a IGWhispers logo decal?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 OFFLINE   remarvin

remarvin

Guide Dog

• Premium Member
  • 2,501 posts
  • Name:Kate

Posted 27 July 2009 - 11:41 AM

Sorry I have been MIA from the boards for a while, but I have been super busy with a new job as well as other things going on. One of the things my husband and I are currently working on is making our own vinyl decals. I was thinking of making some IG silhouettes to put on my car, and I was wondering if anyone else on here would be interested in some IGs (or a general Greyhound silhouette) for their cars (or windows, fridge, mirror, etc). I was even thinking that we could possibly make the IG whispers logo. I obviously do not have any samples to show right now, but if I know there is a large interest on here, than I can try to get some samples together quickly for you guys. Please vote and let me know what you think. Thanks everyone!!

Kate and Dave and two little rascals...

Jack Posted Image and Mouse Posted Image

#2 OFFLINE   Kelly

Kelly

Guide Dog

• Premium Member
  • 4,206 posts
  • Name:Kelly

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:09 PM

I think that is a great idea!
Especially an IGW decal, that would be cool!
Military Wife, Crafter, IGCA Foster, and owned by 2 spoiled IGs.

My Blog

#3 OFFLINE   Jane

Jane

Guide Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,294 posts
  • Interests:I love to knit, sew, crochet and of course spend time with the dogs.
  • Name:Jane

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:43 PM

One of our Ohio foster homes (Karen Berry) had her hubby design and make two sizes a few years back. They sold them them at playdates and maybe the Iggy 500 for rescue fundraising. They were so nice and I miss mine immensely! I had one on our Jeep, but sold it last year, so bye bye decal. I definitely would be interested, especially if a good outline, especially a head shot.
Posted Image

#4 OFFLINE   About Time IGs

About Time IGs

IGW Admin

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,005 posts
  • Interests:IGs, Horses, Photography, Website & Graphic Design, and having fun!
  • Name:Laura

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:09 PM

I will be working on some new IGW logo stuff soon, will send you some and see what you could do with them smile.gif
~Laura
I used to have a life, but my dogs ate it!

Posted Image
Hope's Blog ~ www.HopeAnn.com
Just A Little Faith ~ www.JustALittleFaith.com
About Time Italian Greyhounds ~ www.AboutTimeIGs.com
About Time Web Design ~ www.AboutTimeWebDesign.com

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Elliot, Poet

#5 IGW Guest: "Igcitng"

IGW Guest: "Igcitng"
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:20 PM

I am always looking for decals. Hard to find anything in pink or silver. You should put them on ebay.

#6 IGW Guest: "Guido"

IGW Guest: "Guido"
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:22 PM

Don't know if you are doing it for the fun of it, to make money or just because you can't find any. We have a bunch that were donated by a printer to our local IG Rescue group we sell fro fund raisers. I could post photo's if anybody is interested. They are pretty cool spikey_rolleyes.gif

#7 OFFLINE   remarvin

remarvin

Guide Dog

• Premium Member
  • 2,501 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE (Guido @ Jul 27 2009, 04:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't know if you are doing it for the fun of it, to make money or just because you can't find any. We have a bunch that were donated by a printer to our local IG Rescue group we sell fro fund raisers. I could post photo's if anybody is interested. They are pretty cool spikey_rolleyes.gif

I was mainly doing it because I had not run across any myself and I figured if I can make them, why not make them available to everyone that wants one?!! I will still work on the ones I want for myself, and the IGWhispers ones, but if you want to sell the decals you have, that is fine too. There is no commitment to buy from me right now, I was simply trying to gauge interest in this idea. Thanks.

#8 OFFLINE   SoCalIggies4

SoCalIggies4

Guide Dog

• 2,193 posts
  • Name:Angelica

Posted 27 July 2009 - 05:32 PM

it's funny you asked this, because over the past week/ 2 weeks, I've been searching for "the perfect" IG decal for my truck. I haven't found any ones that I love yet. I would love to see what you and Laura come up with!!

Greetings from Antonio, Alyssa, Alex & Adam

Visit Antonio's Page!

#9 OFFLINE   Lori

Lori

Guide Dog

• 3,257 posts
  • Interests:I love being outdoors with my animal gang, I camp,fish, like getting scared by horror movie but a chick flix is nice once in a while.spending time with my boys !!
  • Name:Lori

Posted 27 July 2009 - 05:59 PM

I posted a while back that I bought some on ebay......But would love to support people here with decals smile.gif Nice to see you back Kate smile.gif

Here are the ones I got.... I think I paid under $15 for all three.
dragon_021.jpg dragon_022.jpg

Edited by Lori, 27 July 2009 - 06:01 PM.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion". ....

#10 OFFLINE   Linda

Linda

IGW Admin

• 12,586 posts
  • Interests:My interests involve Anything and Everything IG. I have been making my own raw diet since 2006 and now am a big fan of dehydrating...now making all my dogs treats as well. I also love sewing and enjoy making reversible harness vests.

https://www.facebook.com/ReversibleHarnessVestsByLinda

http://www.igwhispers.com/forum/index.php?showforum=53
  • Name:Linda

Posted 27 July 2009 - 06:57 PM

welcome back Kate.....I hope the new job is going good. I'd love a good IG decal....there is a place by me that designs decals...I'd love to see what you come up with.
Linda
IGCA Rescue Volunteer

Star
11/23/90-7/13/05

Posted Image
"One of the unspoken truths of American life is how deeply people grieve over animals who live and die
with them, how real the emptiness is, how profound is the silence these creatures leave in their wake."
From Dog Years by Mark Doty
Posted Image
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then I want to go where they went.-Josh Billings

My Story, and why I love it here****Facebook****YouTube****ReversibleHarnessVestsByLinda

#11 OFFLINE   LadyCandy

LadyCandy

Guide Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,155 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Art, Love, All Animals, Tattoos, Music, Nature, Books, Rubik's Cube, Fashion, Japan, Europe, Ipod, Veggie Burgers, Traveling, Making Jewelry, Psp, Nintendo Ds, Cute Things,Music, Ect.
  • Name:Emily

Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:45 PM

good idea!! I want one for sure! good.gif
Posted Image

#12 OFFLINE   IggyMommyNancy

IggyMommyNancy

Big Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Interests:My family and my 2 precious Iggy's: Gracie and Phoebe.
  • Name:Nancy

Posted 02 August 2009 - 04:23 PM

I'd love one too!

#13 OFFLINE   b00ph3tt3

b00ph3tt3

Guide Dog

• Premium Member
  • 2,476 posts
  • Interests:Reading, my husband, our new daughter: Evelyn, playing with Stevie and Bonnie, listening to music, cuddling with my husband, admiring Stevie and Bonnie, cooking and baking, and just hangin' with my family!
  • Name:Elisabeth

Posted 02 August 2009 - 04:38 PM

Count me in! I would love to help support anything IG. smile.gif
Posted Image

#14 OFFLINE   remarvin

remarvin

Guide Dog

• Premium Member
  • 2,501 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 12:20 PM

Thanks everyone, I will try and get some samples printed this week, we have a few different ideas we want to try. I will be on vacation next week, so if I do not get to it this week, I can follow up with you guys later.

#15 IGW Guest: "Guido"

IGW Guest: "Guido"
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2009 - 05:59 AM

Here are the ones we sell at our IG Rescue booth at events to raise money for IG Rscue.
They come in various color combination and sizes:

Attached Images

• Decals.JPG

#16 OFFLINE   OKIgglets

OKIgglets

Pack Member

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • Name:catherine

Posted 06 January 2010 - 07:46 AM

This is so perfect, I decided yesterday that My girls are so important to me and I am so passionate about them that I should get a tattoo! I think my car needs a tattoo too! here's a pic of the tattoo that I've decided on. unless someone can find something similar, I've had problems finding something simple and small
tattoo.gif
lots o' love from the Rojas pack
Posted Image
And Santana!

#17 OFFLINE   shadedmoonigs

shadedmoonigs

Guide Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts
  • Name:Niki

Posted 11 January 2010 - 12:21 AM

QUOTE (Guido @ Aug 11 2009, 05:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here are the ones we sell at our IG Rescue booth at events to raise money for IG Rscue.
They come in various color combination and sizes:

Love the Decals at the bottom of your picture where would I be able to get them?
search.gif
Posted ImageRiyadhPosted ImageAspenPosted ImageCairoPosted ImageCubaPosted ImageNasirPosted ImageSaudiPosted ImageCaliph

Please visit my website and shop
www.shadedmoonitaliangreyhounds.co.uk

www.etsy.com/shop/shadedmoon
Posted Image

'We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: amidst all the forms of life that surround us not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us.' - Maurice Maeterlinck

#18 OFFLINE   Jane

Jane

Guide Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,294 posts
  • Interests:I love to knit, sew, crochet and of course spend time with the dogs.

Posted 11 January 2010 - 09:12 AM

QUOTE (shadedmoonigs @ Jan 11 2010, 02:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love the Decals at the bottom of your picture where would I be able to get them?
search.gif

I think you have to get them from the rescue group in CA. . . .. Joe?
Posted Image

#19 OFFLINE   remarvin

remarvin

Guide Dog

• Premium Member
  • 2,501 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 02:28 PM

Yeah, those decals are from Joe, maybe you can send him a PM?

#20 OFFLINE   shadedmoonigs

shadedmoonigs

Guide Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts
  • Name:Niki

Posted 12 January 2010 - 03:03 PM

thankyou will pm him spikey_biggrin.gif
Posted ImageRiyadhPosted ImageAspenPosted ImageCairoPosted ImageCubaPosted ImageNasirPosted ImageSaudiPosted ImageCaliph

Please visit my website and shop
www.shadedmoonitaliangreyhounds.co.uk

www.etsy.com/shop/shadedmoon
Posted Image

'We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: amidst all the forms of life that surround us not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us.' - Maurice Maeterlinck

#21 OFFLINE   1igmom

1igmom

Big Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 460 posts
  • Name:Michaela

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:22 PM

What a neat idea! I might be interested in one. It would depend on the cost and such.
Posted Image

#22 OFFLINE   Jane

Jane

Guide Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,294 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:55 PM

she did make them, we all got them awhile back, it seems they were around $6? don't quote me, but they weren't a lot more than that.
Posted Image

#23 OFFLINE   Reggie

Reggie

Pack Member

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • Name:bonny

Posted 11 February 2011 - 10:20 AM

i love decals for my car as long as they r static cling.hubby has last say about what goes on cars though,cant have him driving a vehicel with a bumper sticker or decal that is to fem,also there is a chance that someone might see the dog decals and try to steal the dogs.

#24 OFFLINE   Lori

Lori

Guide Dog

• 3,257 posts
  • Interests:I love being outdoors with my animal gang, I camp,fish, like getting scared by horror movie but a chick flix is nice once in a while.spending time with my boys !!
  • Name:Lori

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:34 AM

She still makes them, I got a new car and ordered more just the other day...plus I had to add my baby Beau. They were $5 for the small and an additional $2 for the names so a total of $7 per sticker...They are very durable. The other stickers i had on my other car for over 2 years with no problems smile.gif
dogs_011.jpg
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion". ....

#25 OFFLINE   LadyCandy

LadyCandy

Guide Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,155 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Art, Love, All Animals, Tattoos, Music, Nature, Books, Rubik's Cube, Fashion, Japan, Europe, Ipod, Veggie Burgers, Traveling, Making Jewelry, Psp, Nintendo Ds, Cute Things,Music, Ect.
  • Name:Emily

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE (Lori @ Feb 16 2011, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She still makes them, I got a new car and ordered more just the other day...plus I had to add my baby Beau. They were $5 for the small and an additional $2 for the names so a total of $7 per sticker...They are very durable. The other stickers i had on my other car for over 2 years with no problems smile.gif
dogs_011.jpg

Love them Lori!!! I have had mine for a long time too and it looks perfectly fine still :-D
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users