Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

Photo

IG Rescue Reps

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   IGLV

IGLV

Guide Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Sighthounds (especially my two IG's), music, photography, Photoshop, making bows (hair bows and doggie bows), and other fun stuff :)
  • Name:Brandi

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:39 PM

So I want to update my list of rescue people for my area. Anyone know where I can find the most up to date info, or know it themselves?

I have Joy Brown for the Atlanta GA area, then a Kim Bunger for the South (GA, AL, FL, etc?), Leslie Snyder for FL ... are these up to date? Is there anyone else in any of these areas; what about Alabama?

I would like this info for myself one day, but hubby and I want to update our will with instructions to turn the dogs over to local IG rescue, and I like to make donations periodically too :dance_for_joy:
Posted Image

#2 IGW Guest: "Igcitng"

IGW Guest: "Igcitng"
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:58 PM

Reps do change periodically, so naming a specific person may not be a good idea. Mary Frankio is who is running IGCA rescue now and I would imagine will be for awhile. Have you gone to the IGCA website? The rep list should be up to date. There you can paypal donations or mail them directly to the treasurer. For a will I would list specifically IGCA rescue and request contact be made to the local rep or current president of IGCA rescue. Any member of IGCA rescue can get someone in contact with the right person immediately no matter where they are. :dance_for_joy:

#3 OFFLINE   Jane

Jane

Guide Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,294 posts
  • Interests:I love to knit, sew, crochet and of course spend time with the dogs.
  • Name:Jane

Posted 16 July 2009 - 03:10 PM

I think Kim Bunger is Indiana.

**just looked and she is a national coordinator, covering many states including GA, but not their rep exactly
Posted Image

#4 OFFLINE   IGLV

IGLV

Guide Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Sighthounds (especially my two IG's), music, photography, Photoshop, making bows (hair bows and doggie bows), and other fun stuff :)
  • Name:Brandi

Posted 16 July 2009 - 03:37 PM

For a will I would list specifically IGCA rescue and request contact be made to the local rep or current president of IGCA rescue. Any member of IGCA rescue can get someone in contact with the right person immediately no matter where they are. :dance_for_joy:

I guess that is the best thing to do :)
Posted Image

#5 IGW Guest: "Igcitng"

• Guests

Posted 16 July 2009 - 04:45 PM

Kim handles IN, TN, KY and helps with FL and OH.

#6 OFFLINE   Jane

Jane

Guide Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,294 posts
  • Interests:I love to knit, sew, crochet and of course spend time with the dogs.
  • Name:Jane

Posted 16 July 2009 - 05:57 PM

They have her listed as the coordinator for the South (12 states)

http://www.italiangr...es/501reps.html

Heck, I didn't know Deb Pankau was on the head committee now
Posted Image

#7 OFFLINE   Vicky

Vicky

Veteran Dog

• 1,369 posts
  • Name:Vicky

Posted 17 July 2009 - 04:04 AM

Tom and Rachel Weibel in Tallahassee are also brand new Fl reps as well as Leslie in Melbourne. It does change frequently as there is certainly rep burnout during these demanding times.

Vicky

#8 IGW Guest: "Igcitng"

• Guests

Posted 17 July 2009 - 08:35 AM

Kim coordinates the area but actually reps those states individually due to lack of reps.

#9 OFFLINE   Sandy

Sandy

Stray Dog

• IGW Member
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Name:Sandy

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:10 AM

QUOTE (Igcitng @ Jul 16 2009, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know this is an old post, but in case anyone goes looking for this information. There has been an Ohio rep for over a year now and there are actually 3 reps covering Ohio now so Kim doesn't handle it anymore (unless I call her begging!!). And I handle the eastern half of KY now to help Kim out as well.

Thanks!

Sandy in Ohio biggrin.gif

Edited by Sandy, 10 September 2009 - 11:13 AM.

Sandy, IGCA Rescue Rep - Ohio
Liberty Township, OH

The boys - Ryan (DH), Jacob (the non-fur teenager!), Strider (12-IG), Logan (10-ChIggy), Hunter (8-IG) and Bumper (2-ChIggy)
Former Fosters together again at the Rainbow Bridge - Percy 8/10/08 & Jubilee 10/14/08

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users