Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

Photo

LOST in Warren New Jersey

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Beachiggys

Beachiggys

Pack Member

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts
  • Name:regina

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:59 AM

LOST Italian Greyhound

Name: Figaro

Description: Neutered, Male Italian Greyhound

Color: Fawn/White

Weight: approx. 13 lbs.

Notes: While being boarded, Figaro escaped from Brookside Kennels in Warren, New Jersey. He is wearing a 'hospital type tag' with only his name on it (Figaro Pearl), but no address nor contact info. Figaro is very shy and may not come to strangers.

Contact person: Rescue rep, Lee Ann Jaffee
Email address: cityiggies@earthlink.net
Phone: 917-626-2497

Please report any sightings also.

(Permission to crosspost)

--------------------

no picture was posted

#2 OFFLINE   Beachiggys

Beachiggys

Pack Member

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 05:53 AM

Great News, Figaro has been found and is back with his family :tomato:

#3 OFFLINE   Linda

Linda

IGW Admin

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,586 posts
  • Interests:My interests involve Anything and Everything IG. I have been making my own raw diet since 2006 and now am a big fan of dehydrating...now making all my dogs treats as well. I also love sewing and enjoy making reversible harness vests.

https://www.facebook.com/ReversibleHarnessVestsByLinda

http://www.igwhispers.com/forum/index.php?showforum=53
  • Name:Linda

Posted 16 July 2009 - 06:45 AM

Great News...down with that boarding kennel that lost him.
Linda
IGCA Rescue Volunteer

Star
11/23/90-7/13/05

Posted Image
"One of the unspoken truths of American life is how deeply people grieve over animals who live and die
with them, how real the emptiness is, how profound is the silence these creatures leave in their wake."
From Dog Years by Mark Doty
Posted Image
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then I want to go where they went.-Josh Billings

My Story, and why I love it here****Facebook****YouTube****ReversibleHarnessVestsByLinda

#4 OFFLINE   LadyCandy

LadyCandy

Guide Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,155 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Art, Love, All Animals, Tattoos, Music, Nature, Books, Rubik's Cube, Fashion, Japan, Europe, Ipod, Veggie Burgers, Traveling, Making Jewelry, Psp, Nintendo Ds, Cute Things,Music, Ect.
  • Name:Emily

Posted 16 July 2009 - 10:11 AM

:dance_for_joy: yayyyyyyyyy!!! nice to know!!
Posted Image

#5 OFFLINE   Beachiggys

Beachiggys

Pack Member

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 11:33 AM

Yes as posted, Figaro is alive and well, safe and sound.

He escaped from the kennel 4pm Sunday, then seen in town about 2 miles away but could not be caught.
Figaro ended up in someone's back yard, staying in their gazebo and on their patio furniture. The home owners heard scratching at their screen door Sunday night, but thought it was a small animal. Then Monday and Tuesday Figaro chose to stay on the home owners deck and they provided food and water to him, but he would not let them near, he was too frightened. The home owner tried to get information through the police and humane society but ultimately found what they needed through an internet search, which also yielded the contact info. Soon Figaro was reunited with his family! Figaro's 'Dad' is away right now so another family member picked him up.

A happy ending!!

#6 OFFLINE   Linda

Linda

IGW Admin

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,586 posts
  • Interests:My interests involve Anything and Everything IG. I have been making my own raw diet since 2006 and now am a big fan of dehydrating...now making all my dogs treats as well. I also love sewing and enjoy making reversible harness vests.

https://www.facebook.com/ReversibleHarnessVestsByLinda

http://www.igwhispers.com/forum/index.php?showforum=53
  • Name:Linda

Posted 16 July 2009 - 05:26 PM

geezzz....I think the poor baby missed being pampered did what he could to be caught. Thankfully this family used resources to find a contact. I think the family should post a "Kennel Review" somewhere on the net..like the ones for apartment reviews.
Linda
IGCA Rescue Volunteer

Star
11/23/90-7/13/05

Posted Image
"One of the unspoken truths of American life is how deeply people grieve over animals who live and die
with them, how real the emptiness is, how profound is the silence these creatures leave in their wake."
From Dog Years by Mark Doty
Posted Image
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then I want to go where they went.-Josh Billings

My Story, and why I love it here****Facebook****YouTube****ReversibleHarnessVestsByLinda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users