Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

Photo

2 postings on craigslist

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   afluke

afluke

Big Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Name:dawn

Posted 10 July 2009 - 07:36 AM

Italian Greyhound Needs Temp or Permt Home (eastside)
Reply to: comm-cyf9x-1260537734@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-07-08, 7:17PM PDT

Hi, I need help with my Iggy!!! He is a year and a half and is the cutes guy ever. Unfortulately, I am moving out of my partener's apartment and due to my work schedule I feel guilty leaving him home by himself so much! I can not afford doggy daycare or that would be ideal, if interested please respond to add with email or phone number. thank you

italian greyhound (Mukilteo)
Reply to: comm-wsd5d-1258696668@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-07-07, 6:55PM PDT

6 year old neutered male Italian Greyhound needs to find a new home!
He is in great health, all shots, micro-chipped, and recently neutered. Great with children, loves to go on walks and runs.
He is kennel trained and minds very well. He is one of the most affectionate dogs I have ever had- loves to snuggle (especially under covers).
Comes with clothes, food, collapsible kennel, AKC papers, multiple leashes and collars, and Halloween outfits!

$200 re-homing fee.
Please email with any questions.
Posted Image

#2 OFFLINE   Linda

Linda

IGW Admin

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,586 posts
  • Interests:My interests involve Anything and Everything IG. I have been making my own raw diet since 2006 and now am a big fan of dehydrating...now making all my dogs treats as well. I also love sewing and enjoy making reversible harness vests.

https://www.facebook.com/ReversibleHarnessVestsByLinda

http://www.igwhispers.com/forum/index.php?showforum=53
  • Name:Linda

Posted 11 July 2009 - 05:29 AM

What city and state are the posts?
Linda
IGCA Rescue Volunteer

Star
11/23/90-7/13/05

Posted Image
"One of the unspoken truths of American life is how deeply people grieve over animals who live and die
with them, how real the emptiness is, how profound is the silence these creatures leave in their wake."
From Dog Years by Mark Doty
Posted Image
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then I want to go where they went.-Josh Billings

My Story, and why I love it here****Facebook****YouTube****ReversibleHarnessVestsByLinda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users