Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

Photo

IG and Big Grey at a shelter

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Beachiggys

Beachiggys

Pack Member

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts
  • Name:regina

Posted 09 July 2009 - 03:41 AM

Just wondering if anyone in or around Tulsa could help out, these 2 are at a shelter/ CROSSPOST from craigslist Italian Greyhound (Wagoner)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: comm-tcjwu-1260566932@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-07-08, 9:32PM CDT

WAGS of Wagoner has an adorable italian greyhound up for adoption. He is neutered, vaccinated and is 8 months old. We also have a full size female available, too. They love to be indoors. Are great together but will separate. Please e-mail me and I will give you my phone number and answer any questions you might have. Thanks!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Attached Images

• 3m83pb3o9ZZZZZZZZZ97843ad25f409dc192f.jpg

Edited by Beachiggys, 09 July 2009 - 03:42 AM.

#2 OFFLINE   Linda

Linda

IGW Admin

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,586 posts
  • Interests:My interests involve Anything and Everything IG. I have been making my own raw diet since 2006 and now am a big fan of dehydrating...now making all my dogs treats as well. I also love sewing and enjoy making reversible harness vests.

https://www.facebook.com/ReversibleHarnessVestsByLinda

http://www.igwhispers.com/forum/index.php?showforum=53
  • Name:Linda

Posted 09 July 2009 - 04:59 AM

Oh that's so sad...I hope a Rescue can get them out of there or do a "stealth" adoption.
Linda
IGCA Rescue Volunteer

Star
11/23/90-7/13/05

Posted Image
"One of the unspoken truths of American life is how deeply people grieve over animals who live and die
with them, how real the emptiness is, how profound is the silence these creatures leave in their wake."
From Dog Years by Mark Doty
Posted Image
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then I want to go where they went.-Josh Billings

My Story, and why I love it here****Facebook****YouTube****ReversibleHarnessVestsByLinda

#3 OFFLINE   Jane

Jane

Guide Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,294 posts
  • Interests:I love to knit, sew, crochet and of course spend time with the dogs.
  • Name:Jane

Posted 09 July 2009 - 05:25 AM

JuJu is a foster home in OK, I'll link her here to see if she knows anyone who can help. unless my brain isn't awake yet, Tulsa is in Oklahoma?
Posted Image

#4 OFFLINE   Jane

Jane

Guide Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,294 posts
  • Interests:I love to knit, sew, crochet and of course spend time with the dogs.

Posted 09 July 2009 - 06:38 AM

I am awake now. :wub: Julie lives in Tulsa. I've left a message for on her Facebook page as well. Thanks Regina, I hope she knows someone who can help.
Posted Image

#5 OFFLINE   LadyCandy

LadyCandy

Guide Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,155 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Art, Love, All Animals, Tattoos, Music, Nature, Books, Rubik's Cube, Fashion, Japan, Europe, Ipod, Veggie Burgers, Traveling, Making Jewelry, Psp, Nintendo Ds, Cute Things,Music, Ect.
  • Name:Emily

Posted 09 July 2009 - 10:48 AM

:headbang2: I wish i could help them. so sad
Posted Image

#6 OFFLINE   Jackswebmonkey

Jackswebmonkey

Veteran Dog

• Premium Member
  • 1,375 posts
  • Name:Madison

Posted 09 July 2009 - 11:06 AM

You can see the anxiety and fear. I'm praying out loud now.
Madison and Jack

See IggyJack's Amazing Tricks and Activities on YouTube

Read ideas and excerpts from my forthcoming book The Conceptual Dog
http://conceptualdog.blogspot.com

#7 OFFLINE   Jane

Jane

Guide Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,294 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 07:34 AM

Julie heard back from this place, and both dogs were already adopted yesterday. Maybe they went together, and hopefully to a good home.
Posted Image

#8 OFFLINE   afluke

afluke

Big Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Name:dawn

Posted 10 July 2009 - 07:38 AM

That's great news! :cupidboy:
Posted Image

#9 OFFLINE   Linda

Linda

IGW Admin

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,586 posts
  • Interests:My interests involve Anything and Everything IG. I have been making my own raw diet since 2006 and now am a big fan of dehydrating...now making all my dogs treats as well. I also love sewing and enjoy making reversible harness vests.

https://www.facebook.com/ReversibleHarnessVestsByLinda

http://www.igwhispers.com/forum/index.php?showforum=53
  • Name:Linda

Posted 11 July 2009 - 05:32 AM

Yes...hopefully they were adopted together and if not.....they are both in good, repsponsible homes.
Linda
IGCA Rescue Volunteer

Star
11/23/90-7/13/05

Posted Image
"One of the unspoken truths of American life is how deeply people grieve over animals who live and die
with them, how real the emptiness is, how profound is the silence these creatures leave in their wake."
From Dog Years by Mark Doty
Posted Image
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then I want to go where they went.-Josh Billings

My Story, and why I love it here****Facebook****YouTube****ReversibleHarnessVestsByLinda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users