Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

Photo

Found in Indianapolis

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Jane

Jane

Guide Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,294 posts
  • Interests:I love to knit, sew, crochet and of course spend time with the dogs.
  • Name:Jane

Posted 06 July 2009 - 12:18 PM

a blue and white male was found in indy and later given to me to futher look for his original owner. i was contacted by the people who found him when they learned that i had another ig. he is a sweet boy and i'd love to be able to return him to his owners.
jillherron@gmail.com

no photo, but I emailed Patty Woodbury of rescue to see if she knows of any missing.
Posted Image

#2 OFFLINE   Linda

Linda

IGW Admin

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,586 posts
  • Interests:My interests involve Anything and Everything IG. I have been making my own raw diet since 2006 and now am a big fan of dehydrating...now making all my dogs treats as well. I also love sewing and enjoy making reversible harness vests.

https://www.facebook.com/ReversibleHarnessVestsByLinda

http://www.igwhispers.com/forum/index.php?showforum=53
  • Name:Linda

Posted 06 July 2009 - 05:59 PM

At least he is being cared for...a good thing....and not lost somewhere in the woods. I have a good feeling his owners will show up.
Linda
IGCA Rescue Volunteer

Star
11/23/90-7/13/05

Posted Image
"One of the unspoken truths of American life is how deeply people grieve over animals who live and die
with them, how real the emptiness is, how profound is the silence these creatures leave in their wake."
From Dog Years by Mark Doty
Posted Image
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then I want to go where they went.-Josh Billings

My Story, and why I love it here****Facebook****YouTube****ReversibleHarnessVestsByLinda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users