Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

Photo
- - - - -

IGW Featured IG: "Daisy"!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Alpha Bitch

Alpha Bitch

Alpha Iggy

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Name:Alpha Bitch

Posted 12 November 2007 - 11:01 PM

Introducing IGW's Featured IG for November, "Daisy"!
Posted Image

Daisy is a beautiful blue beach-bunny who lives in Tampa, FL. She is 1 year old, and loves to snuggle and play with her buddy Chip. One of her all time favorite things is to go to the dog park and the dog beach, and getting to meet other IGs and run around with them.

Her mom Kate describes Daisy as follows: Daisy is the most social dog we have ever had, and she is so sweet. Since the moment we got her, she has been a lover. She will run up to anyone to get petted, and craves attention all the time. We constantly laugh at her because she does the cutest things. For example, when she shakes she puts her paw in your hand so delicately, just like the princess she is! She is much more vocal than our other dog Chip. She groans and grunts when she is trying to get comfortable and go to sleep. She also loves to bark at the big dogs on the other side of the fence when we go to the dog park. Daisy is a very athletic dog and will outrun any dog at the dog park. The other dogs get dizzy just chasing her! Daisy just turned one around Halloween. We had a good time on her birthday letting her pick out a few toys from the pet store. She loves for Steve to throw toys with her, but if he is busy she will throw them for herself and go chase them. She has been the best companion for Chip, which is exactly why we got her. They sleep together at night, and play with each other during the day. They do not like being apart at all! Our favorite thing about Daisy is probably her beautiful eyes, which are an amazing mixture of blue, gray, and brown when they are in the sunlight.

Meet Daisy's "parents" Steve & Kate, and check the rest of the forum for lots more photos of her!

#2 OFFLINE   Linda

Linda

IGW Admin

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,586 posts
  • Interests:My interests involve Anything and Everything IG. I have been making my own raw diet since 2006 and now am a big fan of dehydrating...now making all my dogs treats as well. I also love sewing and enjoy making reversible harness vests.

https://www.facebook.com/ReversibleHarnessVestsByLinda

http://www.igwhispers.com/forum/index.php?showforum=53
  • Name:Linda

Posted 13 November 2007 - 08:23 AM

Love it!! :wub:
Linda
IGCA Rescue Volunteer

Star
11/23/90-7/13/05

Posted Image
"One of the unspoken truths of American life is how deeply people grieve over animals who live and die
with them, how real the emptiness is, how profound is the silence these creatures leave in their wake."
From Dog Years by Mark Doty
Posted Image
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then I want to go where they went.-Josh Billings

My Story, and why I love it here****Facebook****YouTube****ReversibleHarnessVestsByLinda

#3 OFFLINE   About Time IGs

About Time IGs

IGW Admin

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,006 posts
  • Interests:IGs, Horses, Photography, Website & Graphic Design, and having fun!
  • Name:Laura

Posted 13 November 2007 - 03:22 PM

Congrats to Steve, Kate, and Daisy!
That is a beautiful Photo! :wub:

~Laura
I used to have a life, but my dogs ate it!

Posted Image
Hope's Blog ~ www.HopeAnn.com
Just A Little Faith ~ www.JustALittleFaith.com
About Time Italian Greyhounds ~ www.AboutTimeIGs.com
About Time Web Design ~ www.AboutTimeWebDesign.com

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Elliot, Poet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users