Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

Photo

Orchid has a broken heart

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   b00ph3tt3

b00ph3tt3

Guide Dog

• Premium Member
  • 2,699 posts
  • Interests:Reading, my husband, our new daughter: Evelyn, playing with Stevie and Bonnie, listening to music, cuddling with my husband, admiring Stevie and Bonnie, cooking and baking, and just hangin' with my family!
  • Name:Elisabeth

Posted 23 February 2014 - 12:40 PM

IGCA Rescue Texas has a sweet girl named Orchid who has been in rescue since 2011. She recently has had a few health issues that led to the discovery that she now has an enlarged heart. She needs further testing in order to discover what is causing this issue. If you have an opportunity to drop by and give even a little bit to help Orchid out, they are getting closer to their goal of $750 to get this testing done for Orchid.

To donate or read more about Orchid's story, go here:
http://www.youcaring...8/update/128779

Thanks!

Orchid.jpg
Posted Image

#2 OFFLINE   iggielover

iggielover

Guide Dog

• Validating Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,289 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my IG daughter Gracie and when she will let me reading anything from Lynn Kurland and Melissa Mayhue. Camping & walking with Miss Grace. Playing SIMS, Nintendo DS games and connecting with other IG friends on FB, IGW and at Playdates. Going to Renaissance Fairs. Cooking and baking.
  • Name:Gerri

Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:50 PM

Oh she is a sweety. Will be praying for her.

Gerri & Izzabellauser_371_e916.gifCanonsburg, PA 

d025d10d-ca40-43b9-aad9-dd76acda36e4_zps

Izzie - 9/17/2012; Izzabella  Koklich
Gracie - 5/20/2004 - 12/30/2013, Grace Kellie Koklich  beatingheart.gif 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users