Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

Photo
- - - - -

Grace Kellie Koklich 05/20.2004 - 12/30/2013

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#26 OFFLINE   mathy

mathy

Guide Dog

• Premium Member
  • 2,301 posts
  • Name:Deb

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:28 AM

Gerri, I don't know what to say. Yanni and I are thinking of you at this terrible time. Sweet Grace Kellie is running free at the bridge and playing with her friends. Big Posted Image to you from us, look after yourself and know that you gave Gracie a great life and she loved you right back, Deb and Yanni

#27 OFFLINE   my3igs

my3igs

Pack Member

• Premium Member
  • 612 posts
  • Interests:Kindness in words create confidence, kindness in thinking creates profoundness, kindness in giving creates love.
  • Name:Evea

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:29 AM

My heart goes out to you Gerri. I am so sorry. Hugs to you. May peace find you with the dear memories you hold close to you. Posted Image
ur.com/1iBBJr6.jpg?1Posted Image

#28 OFFLINE   Lisa

Lisa

Cat Chaser

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Name:Lisa

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:19 AM

Oh Gerri, I'm so sorry to hear about Gracie. Words cannot express the pain you must be feeling now.

Run free Gracie. :( xx

#29 OFFLINE   Kaylee

Kaylee

Big Dog

• Premium Member
  • 385 posts
  • Name:Cathy

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:05 AM

Please know we are so very sorry to hear about Gracie. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Cathy,Wayne & Kaylee
Posted Image

#30 OFFLINE   igandwhippetlover

igandwhippetlover

Veteran Dog

• Premium Member
  • 1,246 posts
  • Name:Marsha

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:09 PM

Gerri, I just can not get over that Gracie has passed over the bridge. But what you have written sounds just what Tony went through. I am heart sick and my stomach is turning. We never met but I loved Gracie so much and you as well. Tears just on not quit coming. It was a real shock to me to see this and your facebook page. I know you gave her everything and she returned her love to you. Tears do not stop. God speed Gracie. And prayers for you my dear friend.
Posted Image Posted Image

Rocket Angel Italian Greyhound Rescue, East Coast Florida Rep.
http://www.ilovemyjammies.com

#31 OFFLINE   iggielover

iggielover

Guide Dog

• Validating Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,289 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my IG daughter Gracie and when she will let me reading anything from Lynn Kurland and Melissa Mayhue. Camping & walking with Miss Grace. Playing SIMS, Nintendo DS games and connecting with other IG friends on FB, IGW and at Playdates. Going to Renaissance Fairs. Cooking and baking.
  • Name:Gerri

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:01 PM

Oh Gerri....I am SO very sorry about sweet little Gracie. Hugs to you and I hope that you are doing ok. I will never forget when I found out that I was Gracie's secret Santa...I was so excited to try and make something special for her! That was my first attempt at making a snuggle sack...and I remember you sending me that picture of Gracie snuggling on it. It warmed my heart to know that she enjoyed it Posted Image just remember she will live on forever in your heart and in the memories that you have of her.

Jenn, Gracie loved her snuggle sack so much. She was in it as I took her to the Vet Hospital on Sunday. As winter hit, it was her favorite place to be. Thank-you again for your kindness.

Gerri & Izzabellauser_371_e916.gifCanonsburg, PA 

d025d10d-ca40-43b9-aad9-dd76acda36e4_zps

Izzie - 9/17/2012; Izzabella  Koklich
Gracie - 5/20/2004 - 12/30/2013, Grace Kellie Koklich  beatingheart.gif 

#32 OFFLINE   iggielover

iggielover

Guide Dog

• Validating Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,289 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my IG daughter Gracie and when she will let me reading anything from Lynn Kurland and Melissa Mayhue. Camping & walking with Miss Grace. Playing SIMS, Nintendo DS games and connecting with other IG friends on FB, IGW and at Playdates. Going to Renaissance Fairs. Cooking and baking.
  • Name:Gerri

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:06 PM

Gerri, I just can not get over that Gracie has passed over the bridge. But what you have written sounds just what Tony went through. I am heart sick and my stomach is turning. We never met but I loved Gracie so much and you as well. Tears just on not quit coming. It was a real shock to me to see this and your facebook page. I know you gave her everything and she returned her love to you. Tears do not stop. God speed Gracie. And prayers for you my dear friend.

Marsha, thank-you for your words. It is sad that Gracie never even got to wear one of her new outfits and only wore the Christmas one for 1 day. We loved your Jammies. They fit her so perfect and she looked so cute in them. Thank-you for all your hard work on making her such beautiful Jammies.

Gerri & Izzabellauser_371_e916.gifCanonsburg, PA 

d025d10d-ca40-43b9-aad9-dd76acda36e4_zps

Izzie - 9/17/2012; Izzabella  Koklich
Gracie - 5/20/2004 - 12/30/2013, Grace Kellie Koklich  beatingheart.gif 

#33 OFFLINE   LoganMango

LoganMango

Big Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:Teaching, 5 IG rescues.
  • Name:Michelle

Posted 01 January 2014 - 01:46 PM

Gerri, I'm so shocked and sorry to read about Gracie with her sudden illness. May she be free from pain and may you find comfort during this difficult time. She was so loved by everyone here on IGW. May you find peace and joy in her memory.

#34 OFFLINE   Alessia

Alessia

Guide Dog

• 3,360 posts
  • Interests:triathlons, dog agility, sewing, psychology, autism
  • Name:Alessia

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:41 PM

I have just gotten back to the US and have access to internet again and I read that Gracie has passed on... I am so sorry Gerri... I am shocked. I was without internet for several days and missed everything that happened leading up to Gracie's departure. My heart is breaking from you... I feel so blessed that you and Gracie were our Secret Santas this year. Gracie was a wonderful iggy and I am sure she is running free now, pain-free and happy, and watching over you. My thoughts are with you in this difficult time. Be gentle with yourself :hug:
Miko: born March 14th, 2012
Baloo: born April 17th, 2012
Mila: born June 23rd, 2012
Posted Image

swim.bike.run.recovery, my triathlon blog

#35 OFFLINE   IggyGirl

IggyGirl

Pack Member

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • Name:Afton

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:26 PM

Gerri, I've been gone from IGW for so long, I only just found out about this today. Saw you talking about adorable Izzie, then saw your sig. My heart is broken for you. Gracie was such a character, so funny, so sweet. I loved hearing about her and seeing her pictures. I know this is late, but I just wanted to add my hugs to this. You're in my thoughts.
Posted Image
Pippin and Me, Texan to the bone!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users