Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

Photo

We scored!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   IggyMom

IggyMom

Veteran Dog

• Premium Member
  • 1,447 posts
  • Interests:Reading,Iggies,Iggies and more iggies
    Roxy is our 13 year old rescue,Neo is our 8 year old Rescue and Emma is our 3 year old Caliente baby.
  • Name:Karen

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:13 PM

Thank you so much for all the wonderful gifts Elisabeth. The hand made hat for Neo and the pot trivet and the necklaces for the girlz were so very thoughtful and cute. The one matches Emma's outfit perfectly. Neo and Emma went nuts for the toys they both wanted the black cat and we had to wait till they were finished chasing each other around to continue. The jar with the reindeer is adorable. Did you make that also. I had to put it up high because Emma kept trying to steal it lol. There were blankets and IG magnets(love Them)and an IG ornament as well. My husband tried to open the people treats and I took them away from him for the pictures Posted Image Here are some photos of the big event. Dang I need some help here I cannot upload any photos even after resizing to small:(

#2 OFFLINE   IggyMom

IggyMom

Veteran Dog

• Premium Member
  • 1,447 posts
  • Interests:Reading,Iggies,Iggies and more iggies
    Roxy is our 13 year old rescue,Neo is our 8 year old Rescue and Emma is our 3 year old Caliente baby.
  • Name:Karen

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:17 PM

Error This upload failed
You have exceeded your allotted disk space for attachments This is all I getPosted Image
Ok I just paid for a premium membership with pay pal( have been meaning to anyway) I hope that will help I will try again after dinner.

Edited by IggyMom, 08 December 2013 - 08:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users