Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

Photo

2yr old iggy needs a home

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Alessia

Alessia

Guide Dog

• 3,360 posts
  • Interests:triathlons, dog agility, sewing, psychology, autism
  • Name:Alessia

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:27 PM

Near Los Angeles, CA, USA

"We rescued this sweet boy a few months back from a family who could no longer care for him, we have worked with this little man and helped him come out his shell and provided him with a lot of love and attention. He is very shy at first but then comes out his shell once he gets to know everyone. He loves to snuggle in bed, hang out by your side, enjoys going on runs, hikes, walks, and even car rides. He is 28 months old now, neutered, utd on shots, house trained, and gets along with dogs, kids, and all people. We would love to find him a home that he would be the center of attention and of course has experience with the breed as they are not your average dog they are very special! It is not first come first serve, we will be picking the family that would provide him with the best possible forever home. Contract will need to be signed and filled out before adopting."

Posted Image

ad located: http://losangeles.cr...4183462087.html

Edited by Alessia, 12 November 2013 - 06:28 PM.

Miko: born March 14th, 2012
Baloo: born April 17th, 2012
Mila: born June 23rd, 2012
Posted Image

swim.bike.run.recovery, my triathlon blog

#2 OFFLINE   Rydersmommy

Rydersmommy

Tail Wagger

• IGW Member
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:Ryder was born August 25, 2012. We have discoverd that he loves to distroy all his toys, being under a nice warm blanket and if he is outside he loves trying to dig to China!
    He joins his human family (mommy, daddy and 2 sisters) along with 2 cats and another male dog.
  • Name:Monica

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:56 PM

Awwww..... i wish he was on the east coast! My Ryder would love him!
Regards from Monica (Military Wife and SAHM to 2 little girls) and Ryder (08/25/12)
Posted Image

#3 OFFLINE   IggyMom

IggyMom

Veteran Dog

• Premium Member
  • 1,447 posts
  • Interests:Reading,Iggies,Iggies and more iggies
    Roxy is our 13 year old rescue,Neo is our 8 year old Rescue and Emma is our 3 year old Caliente baby.
  • Name:Karen

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:11 PM

Thats so tempting ,but we just can not do it sighs. We are one over our limit now.They understand because Roxy is terminal. But no way I could explain another one lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users