Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

Photo

Central NJ iggie needs a new home

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Alessia

Alessia

Guide Dog

• 3,360 posts
  • Interests:triathlons, dog agility, sewing, psychology, autism
  • Name:Alessia

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:50 AM

Ad: http://cnj.craigslis...3414557135.html

"I will be moving soon to a place that will not allow pets. I offered to place a deposit and pay rent for him (it is a he) but they will not accept. It's really difficult to part ways with him, geyser. I have had him since he was a puppy puppy like 3 weeks. He is I guess a tropical breed flown from the south where there is warmer weather capable of being a track dog. It is purely awesome to see him run outside, like a bullet =) his personality is very developed he enjoys his space very much as well as time with his master. very cuddle friendly. seldomly barks and one time at most. Knows how to sit stay. House broken if stoped at the start, (he is but because his scent is everywhere it confuses him so I cut my losses on it and trained him in all but my house) like toys and wrestling with other animals. He is not spayed or neutered and has all his shots and paper's. he came from a lineage of AKC or what not. I'd give this dog a gold medal if I could on his character. more of a boy than a dog. A full year old fully grown at 13 inches in height at 13 lbs. Black with white chest and white feet and tipped white tail... cool huh =) reply to post if you would like to visit i'll try to post a pic. Thank you please consider with modesty."

Posted Image

He is gorgeous.... I wish I were still in the Philly area :(
Miko: born March 14th, 2012
Baloo: born April 17th, 2012
Mila: born June 23rd, 2012
Posted Image

swim.bike.run.recovery, my triathlon blog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users