Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

Photo

OMGosh, OMGosh< OMGosh

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 OFFLINE   DJAshliNM

DJAshliNM

Pack Member

• Premium Member
  • 697 posts
  • Name:DJ and Ashli

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:17 AM

How Awesome!!!! The Boys look very pleased! I love the name embroidery :) Alexssa did so great! Im getting so excited to ship out ours this weekend! :)
Posted Image

~Kaydence & Atreyu-------Posted ImagePosted Image

#27 OFFLINE   Moose

Moose

Pack Member

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts
  • Interests:I love reading a doing research on IGs and their care. I also spending time with my horse, cat, and my SO. I spend a lot of my time trying to decide where my place is within this world.
  • Name:Sarah

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:47 AM

Oh, great job Alexssa! You picked some great gifts! Love the bit of tradition with lovely Iggy things throughout. Congrats Lori!

#28 OFFLINE   IggyMom

IggyMom

Veteran Dog

• Premium Member
  • 1,447 posts
  • Interests:Reading,Iggies,Iggies and more iggies
    Roxy is our 13 year old rescue,Neo is our 8 year old Rescue and Emma is our 3 year old Caliente baby.
  • Name:Karen

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:00 PM

Wonderful gifts, such super good ideas :)

#29 OFFLINE   Dawondergirls

Dawondergirls

Guide Dog

• Validating Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,381 posts
  • Interests:IGs, cats, mystery books especially historical, classical music and singing.
  • Name:Doreen

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:49 PM

The boys looked so excited to see the package! Love the pictures and what great presents!

#30 OFFLINE   Kelly

Kelly

Guide Dog

• Premium Member
  • 4,353 posts
  • Name:Kelly

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:58 PM

Very nice! I love seeing all the photos of playing and jumping fun! Great stuff!

#31 OFFLINE   LadyCandy

LadyCandy

Guide Dog

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,155 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Art, Love, All Animals, Tattoos, Music, Nature, Books, Rubik's Cube, Fashion, Japan, Europe, Ipod, Veggie Burgers, Traveling, Making Jewelry, Psp, Nintendo Ds, Cute Things,Music, Ect.
  • Name:Emily

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:47 PM

I knew it all along! hahahahaha Alexssa sure did some serious shooping for you guys and she picked such great gifts for everyone. Im so pleased to know everyone was so happy with everything! ^.^ Your boys are the cutest! [img]http://www.igwhispers.com/forum//public/style_emoticons/default/wub.png[/img]

Edited by LadyCandy, 27 November 2012 - 01:47 PM.

Posted Image

#32 OFFLINE   Isabella

Isabella

Cat Chaser

• Validating Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Name:Alexssa

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:00 PM

[img]http://www.igwhispers.com/forum//public/style_emoticons/default/wub.png[/img] I am so very very very happy that the IG mom and the IGGY babies like their gifts, [img]http://www.igwhispers.com/forum//public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.png[/img] Cass still a little bit mad at me because he wanted the squeaky butt! hahahahaha. BTW I wanted everyone to know that I stalked Lori's FB [img]http://www.igwhispers.com/forum//public/style_emoticons/default/secret.gif[/img] hahahahahahahahahahaha just to see what she could like or what colors she like for her babies, when it's about Secret Santa Shopping.... IT'S SERIUOS SHOPPING LOL ^.^
Posted Image Isabella Tous (30/Nov/2010)

Posted ImageCasanova Tous (July/2011)

"Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really".

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users