Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

- - - - -

Happy gotcha day

Posted by letumrun, 15 September 2009 · 1,175 views

Pneumo its your gotcha day, I am remarkably sullen and sad. I feel as if I let you down so much today. Thw sun was so warm today, you would have loved it so. I miss you, I wish I could have done more, I would do anything to feel you curled up against me again.

what happened? did you lose this fur baby? it is so very sad to lose more than a pet that is so unconditionally loving. we lost our big grey racer at the age of 16. we were blessed to have her that long and i lost a part of my heart that will never heal. what helped me though was to make a memory book of all her pictures and when i see her in happier times i forget about (for a while) how very weak and sick she was at the end and that helps me. the book is worn from so many visits to it but she was so special and funny that i know in my heart the greatest gift i could have given her was to finally let her go.
my prayers and thoughts are with you

December 2017

S M T W T F S
101112131415 16

Search My Blog