Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

Photo
- - - - -

IGW Featured IG: "Tony"!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Alpha Bitch

Alpha Bitch

Alpha Iggy

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Name:Alpha Bitch

Posted 16 September 2007 - 06:03 PM

Introducing IGW's Featured IG for September, "Tony"!
Posted Image

Tony is a sweet and loving boy. He loves to have his belly rubbed and enjoys many different fruits and vegetables. He loves to bark at people that walk on the other side of the street from our house. He loves to chase his sisters and brothers when he is outside in the backyard.

Antonio was rescued from a puppy-mill where he was about to be put down because of his age. His new name, Antonio, means "he is worthy" - and was chosen as his new family definitely believes he is worthy of living. Tony now shares his life with three other IGs (Angelena, Rafael & Gabriella), a whippet and a cat.

Meet Tony's "mom" Marsha, and be sure to visit his Gallery!

#2 OFFLINE   About Time IGs

About Time IGs

IGW Admin

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,006 posts
  • Interests:IGs, Horses, Photography, Website & Graphic Design, and having fun!
  • Name:Laura

Posted 17 September 2007 - 09:06 PM

CONGRATULATIONS Marsha & Tony!

Tony is a beautiful dog with a wonderful story Marsha, thanks to your love and care!
He deserves his time in the spotlight, and looks great as an IGW Featured Dog!

:rolleyes:

~Laura
I used to have a life, but my dogs ate it!

Posted Image
Hope's Blog ~ www.HopeAnn.com
Just A Little Faith ~ www.JustALittleFaith.com
About Time Italian Greyhounds ~ www.AboutTimeIGs.com
About Time Web Design ~ www.AboutTimeWebDesign.com

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Elliot, Poet

#3 OFFLINE   igandwhippetlover

igandwhippetlover

Veteran Dog

• Premium Member
  • 1,246 posts
  • Name:Marsha

Posted 19 September 2007 - 04:17 PM

Tony is a one of a kind dog. He has been on Denamarin 225 mgs for going on 6 months for his liver problems, I will not call it cirrhosis of the liver until we get this next ultra sound. I used to have trouble giving it to him. He hated pills, at the beginning he was on 4 different ones each day and three different times a day. Now when I give him his pill, he acts like it is a treat. No trouble anymore.
He loves play dates. And even has a girlfriend at the one we go to. They play together and chase each other. It is so cute to watch. It is like watching your child go up. But the best part with this is they don't ever leave home. So there is no Empty Nest Syndrome!
Posted Image Posted Image

Rocket Angel Italian Greyhound Rescue, East Coast Florida Rep.
http://www.ilovemyjammies.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users