Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

- - - - -

The Gecko Resurrection

Posted by Louie, 25 April 2009 · 212 views

Italian Greyhounds, puppies, dogs, adventures, thoughts, issues
I suffered a traumatic experience recently. I didnít want to talk about it because I had faith that it would have a happy ending ó and it did! My beloved geckoís squeeker had popped! My sharp teeth finally pierced my favorite toy and it would no longer squeek.

Posted Image

What a travesty! I recall the nights when everyone was sleeping and I would run around the house squeeking, like a trumpet. Oh, the memories. Those days, it seemed, had come to an end.

Why not just go out and buy another one from PetSmart, you ask? I tried and they said that they were a promotional item and no longer carried them. With defeat at hand, I slumped home and sought refuge from surfing the Ďnet. It turns out that two sisters in Illinois, at Gollygear.com, carried them. I was so happy and overwhelmed that I ordered two!

They arrived this week and Iím back to squeeking. Who needs to sleep when you have two brand new spanking geckos?

Read more at http://louiesdogblog.com

December 2018

S M T W T F S
910 11 12131415

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

My Picture