Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

- - - - -

A Fan of the Snacks

Posted by Louie, 25 April 2009 · 315 views

Italian Greyhounds, puppies, dogs, adventures, thoughts, issues
Suffice to say, when it comes to food, Italian canít be beat. Mastocholi, lasagna, spaghetti, pizzaÖ anything with pasta, tomato paste and a bit of beef is the way to my heart.

Posted Image

When Italian food isnít available, itís important to have the right snacks around. Iím a beef boy so I tend to stick with the beef jerky. Iíve found that the Jerky Treats from PetSmart or Target are tasty and they are a big change from the Beef Jerky Recipe Treats from Trader Joeís. I was on the latter for months before it was discovered that their main ingredient was high fructose corn syrup. Blah!

As all greyhounds know, big and small, our back teeth tend to receive a large amount of plaque. Rather than having your owner brush your teeth all the time, do it yourself! Itís called C.E.T. HEXtra by Virbac. Itís like a rawhide chew that brushes your teeth. They are delicious and I like to even bring them to bed. Now I have pearly whites!!

When it comes to a good chew stick, I like to stay with the peanut butter rawhide stick. It is a scrumptuous treat that can keep me occupied for some time. I like to hold it with my paws and knaw on it. The last thing I get are pill pockets. I take a daily pill with them and that makes it go down easier.

Read more at http://louiesdogblog.com

December 2018

S M T W T F S
910 11 12131415

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

My Picture