Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

- - - - -

A Patriotic Dog

Posted by Louie, 25 April 2009 · 206 views

Italian Greyhounds, puppies, dogs, adventures, thoughts, issues
So itís the weekend and I wanted to go to the park. But during the week, an email was sent to alert everyone about an outbreak of Giardia at Chaparral Park. Itís supposed to only affect younger dogs but whatís the definition of young? Iím not even two yet!!

Posted Image

Instead, we ended up going to Steele Indian School Park. Itís actually only about a mile away. With 75 degree weather, it was beautiful. Itís kind of like a Central Park for Phoenix.

You can see how beautiful the sky line is. I like the big American flag. This is the greatest country in the world! How else could a dog like me rise to these levels and have a blog? Only in America. I like the mountains too and sitting on this hill gave me a birds-eye view and reason to pause.

Speaking of birds, there was a pond and I got to watch some ducks. So birds float on water too, huh? Good thing to know. Iím still learning all about the world. I donít chase birds but still think theyíre interesting.

Read more at http://louiesdogblog.com

December 2018

S M T W T F S
910 11 12131415

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

My Picture