Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

* * * * * 1 votes

Jogging

Posted by Alexandra, 19 July 2011 · 1,414 views

Lacey has too much energy and Vito and I are overweight so I've decided to go jogging with them around the community in the evenings when it gets a little cooler. Yesterday was our first attempt at it and it was pretty fun but they were tripping me up with their too leashes. Today I busted out the leash splitter I bought a few weeks ago and never used. They did pretty well with it and it was cute to see them run side by side. I'm hoping this activity will get them used to running with each other and might result in more playtime at the dog park. There were a few moments where I felt like I was jogging with a couple of bumper cars... they just kept bouncing off of each other! :wave:

Before Gary and I got together I used to jog on a fairly regular basis, it was boring, but I forced myself to do it. Once we moved in together the early morning runs stopped because I didn't want to wake him. I always promised I'd start jog again but could never bring myself to do it because it was so boring. Now with the kids making me laugh the entire time I hope I have some more motivation to keep going. Here's to losing the 10lbs I gained over the past year.

December 2017

S M T W T F S
10111213 14 1516

Recent Entries

My Picture