Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

Photo
- - - - -

IGW Featured IG: "Lexi"!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Alpha Bitch

Alpha Bitch

Alpha Iggy

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Name:Alpha Bitch

Posted 16 September 2007 - 06:42 PM

Introducing IGW's Featured IG, "Lexi"!
Posted Image

Lexi is a BlueFawn girl, who will be 2 on October 25th. Lexi lives with 2 full IG sisters, Karma and Deja, as well as half sister, Stella. Lexi has always maintained her position as Alpha Female, ever since she was a young puppy.
Every time Lexi is picked up to be cuddled and kissed, she will immediately shut her eyes and go limp, totally enjoying the moment and all the attention from her human family. We call it Dog-A-Tonic!

One of the most endearing things that Lexi does is that with finishing both her morning and evening meal, she will seek out and ever so gently pick up her "Baby" a little orange, motion activated monkey, that makes the cutest sounds. She will carry her Baby around the house, even taking it outside with her for a romp in the back yard. She nibbles at it as if she were cleaning it, just like a real puppy. All the other dogs know not to ever touch Lexi's Baby.

Meet Lexi's "mom" Linda, and be sure to visit her Gallery and Blog!

#2 OFFLINE   Linda

Linda

IGW Admin

• IGW Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,586 posts
  • Interests:My interests involve Anything and Everything IG. I have been making my own raw diet since 2006 and now am a big fan of dehydrating...now making all my dogs treats as well. I also love sewing and enjoy making reversible harness vests.

https://www.facebook.com/ReversibleHarnessVestsByLinda

http://www.igwhispers.com/forum/index.php?showforum=53
  • Name:Linda

Posted 17 September 2007 - 04:19 AM

Thank you, Laura, for making me a "Cover Girl" :welcomeknob: Love, Lexi
Linda
IGCA Rescue Volunteer

Star
11/23/90-7/13/05

Posted Image
"One of the unspoken truths of American life is how deeply people grieve over animals who live and die
with them, how real the emptiness is, how profound is the silence these creatures leave in their wake."
From Dog Years by Mark Doty
Posted Image
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then I want to go where they went.-Josh Billings

My Story, and why I love it here****Facebook****YouTube****ReversibleHarnessVestsByLinda

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users