Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

Community Status Updates

dpmel's Photo

dpmel

Love the of this forum, especially considering how Italian Greyhounds are not very well known. I'm a student photographer and love taking pictures of dogs. My dogs are used to it and have become great models. As much as I am happy about this site, I have strong concerns about item 10 of the Terms and Conditions (especially as a photographer) and so, I have removed my profile picture and will not post any pictures but they can be viewable via my website at : http://marieelizabethphotograph...
Sep 25 2012 11:25 PM
  • About Time IGs's Photo
    About Time IGs
    Hi, with regards to the part of the terms of service you mention, we are not going to take your photos and reprint them and sell them etc without your permission. We may at times repost a member's photo and link to their thread on our other websites (facebook, twitter, etc) to direct traffic back to the forum to view your original thread wher eyou posted the photo etc. But we will not use your photos in other ways without your permission. If you wish to submit photos for the photo calenda...
    Sep 29 2012 08:58 PM