Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

- - - - -

The Waiting Game.

Posted by Moose, 04 September 2012 · 1,412 views

waiting new puppy school
We'll see if I can actually keep these up! This is one of the first forums I have been on where I have felt completely open to share, to become friendly, and to really be fully active and have friendships. I love forums for learning purposes, and having some close friendships would really benefit me here.

On that note, I am practically wiggling inside at the prospect of Kait and I's new puppy! This forum is the only thing that is keeping me sane while we anticipate his arrival! I can't believe we have to wait until October! I know it's such a short amount of considering the months that others have to wait. I just can't wait to hold the little guy in our arms, and start a new chapter of our lives. We will be moving soon to have some more room that we desperately needed (even before considering adding a pup to our lives). It is good that we should be adjusted before the new guy comes home, and we definitely plan on ordering/purchasing most major things after we move. I may place an order for an ex-pen prior to that, but that's for another week.

My nerves are definitely setting in, what with school and moving coming up around the corner, but I am trying to keep it under control for now. :)

December 2017

S M T W T F S
101112131415 16

Recent Entries

My Picture

Categories