Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

- - - - -

Panga has got it!

Posted by OKIgglets, 16 January 2010 · 338 views

Panga has been very hard to train it took weeks to teach her sit, down, stay, wait ... and its still very touch and go whether she'll follow your command, we usually have to repeat ourselves before she'll do it. Last night Panga finally learned "paw" (shake) we couldn't have been prouder. It took her 2 months to get it. we just finished our one on one "school" sessions with the girls and Panga was always terrified to roll onto her side. She did it with flying colors over and over. She has been known to crawl but tends to stand up, today she consistently kept her butt down and crawled forward every time she was given the command. I think that she's finally got it and I couldn't be prouder! We thought she wasn't as smart as Starbuck and turns out that she just didn't understand what was going on. What a smart girl. On the note of training Starbuck knows to touch things that i touch. but today she learned to touch things that I point to! I'm so lucky to have such smart girls!!!

November 2017

S M T W T F S
121314151617 18

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

My Picture