Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

- - - - -

Seven Years

Posted by Samma, 29 August 2009 · 474 views

Seven years ended yesterday.

I... don't really know what to do.

The house seems empty without Den around. I never saw it coming, never expected it to happen.

Morgan's pissed. She says that Den signed a contract--our lease--and agreed to pay one quarter of the rent for a year, even though for the most part, I paid it since I made more, and well, that's what partners do. So she says that Den owes nearly three thousand dollars, and we have no way of contacting her.

I don't have an address, or a phone number.

She didn't even say goodbye.

I've been crying all of yesterday, and most of the night. I took two days off of work, because I can't do customer service like this. I'm too... fragile. It takes a lot to admit that--I'm a proud critter.

None of her friends knew. She made plans with me for our best friends' wedding the night before. She slept next to me the night before she left. I feel hurt, betrayed, and lost. I don't know what to do. She's been the only constant these past years.

Now I have nothing.

At least there are friends here that care and love in their own way. Even if their way is getting as angry as I am upset. Though I think half of that anger is because it makes me laugh, at least a little, at the sheer ridiculousness of it all.

I'll make it. If only because there's other people depending on me, I'll make it. I won't cut out on friends.

Everything happens for a reason. It may not be clear now . .but stay strong and remember no matter how much you may hurt. . .there is somebody else hurting more than you. . . They need your support!
Hang in there. Have you ever flown on a cloudy day? Its so cool how the day looks so gray and the sky is masked with clouds suddenly as you ascend through the sky and break through the clouds there is a blue sky. It was there all along, you just couldn't see it though the clouds...

Now have faith that those looming clouds in your life will eventually move away and you will have sunshine again. In the meanwhile, may you feel the warmth of those that love and support you.
I know it may not seem like it today....but Joe is right...everything happens for a reason. Knows one thing.....you WILL be ok. empathy.gif
Everyone has said good things that are very true. You will get through it, and things do happen for a reason. But still, it has to hurt something terrible right now. I am sending you my good thoughts, and hoping that the financial part of it can be worked out without too much stress.

November 2017

S M T W T F S
19 202122232425

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

My Picture