Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

- - - - -

Thoughts for the Day

Posted by Louie, 25 April 2009 · 140 views

Italian Greyhounds, puppies, dogs, adventures, thoughts, issues
Although I知 not one to shy away from a nap in the sun or creating a cozy cave to snooze in, I do spend the day thinking about how to have fun. Now, my favorite toy is a gecko that is made from Ty. It痴 blue and has a bright orange underbelly. I like the colors and it has become my teddy bear, of sorts.

Posted Image

When I知 not guarding the gecko, I enjoy having it thrown and bringing it back to my owners. That is one of my favorite things to do. While I can bring it back, I知 not the best at dropping it. My owners have tried to get me to do a number of things but they spoil me. I want to learn but I知 still impatient perhaps it is because I知 still a youngster.

Anyway, I like to go outside when I can but I知 spoiled. If it ever gets under 60 degrees, my coat goes on. While I sometimes fuss over it, the coat does keep me warm. I don稚 have a lot of hair and zero body fat. Arizona weather has spoiled me and I shiver if its not over 70 degrees. Egad! That痴 not good!!

So many things to say. So I was thinking about what to do today and I decided to start a fight with my owners. When I don稚 get my way, I like to pull on their hair with my teeth. I致e also found that if I growl and nip at their sides while they池e laying down, that gets their attention too. If my owners get mad, they値l start to wrestle back with me but sometimes they just want to sleep. Hey, I sleep all day! I need someone to play with and that means anytime I want!!

As you can probably tell, I知 a bit of a brat. But wouldn稚 you be too if you had people pull over in their cars, get out and walk over to meet you? Girls and children coo over you? People claim that you池e the cutest dog they致e ever seen? I mean, c知on, this can really get to a dog痴 head. Of course, I have to mop it up!Well, I just wanted to drop a quick note. I have to get back to playing. Where did I leave my gecko? Where痴 my gecko!!

Read more at http://louiesdogblog.com

October 2017

S M T W T F S
15161718 19 2021

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

My Picture