Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. Registration is free, and you'll be able to have full access to our forum, chat, ads, galleries, classifieds, blogs, and all other features of our community.

- - - - -

Euphemisms

Posted by letumrun, 09 November 2008 · 345 views

I have always found it strange how we refer to dying as passing away or losing someone. As if I misplaced them and I will find them soon. Dying, though it may be a natural part of the life cycle, is not natural to accept. This morning that became rather evident.

My father died. He struggled so long with MSA, and gently he stopped breathing. Our Lord showed mercy in my fathers death after a 7 year illness.

I hurt so bad. What more can I say?

I am sorry for your loss, and I am sorry that I have no words to say that can take away the sadness of losing such an important person in your life. My condolences to you and the rest of your family.
Meg, I know how hard this must be, and am sorry I've missed this post for a couple of days. I hope you are soon filled with the comfort of his memory, and to know his place now is peaceful. My thoughts are with you.
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Having lost my partner Heather and my mother in 2007, I can only tell you that the sorrow that you feel now will eventually fade to the background of your thoughts and that eventually when memories of your life with your father come to you; your memories will bring happiness, and comfort.

November 2017

S M T W T F S
192021 22 232425

Search My Blog